Cant get girls for normie/ltn friend

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Basically he thinks I can pass girls I get to him which is literally impossible. Guess normies don't know how it works but if I try this they'll ask for a pic of him and instantly say no.
If you guys saw him you think he's a normie but it's not enough. My other friend tried to do a party w him last year and it flopped because every time girls asked to see the host and we sent pics they said "hell no" (this guys tells me about being NT all the time lmao). He's not ethnic or anything and girls of all races (mid btw) wouldn't come bc face Funny thing is that we went to some shit w girls he knew and when they asked for a pic of his boys he sent me and they were excited af lmao. Anyways looks reign Supreme and I'll never believe the nt retards on this site

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Gengar, Clown Show and 19 others
A8C85EFA 87BD 4A5F B5E6 20D90BA2762B

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 21403, Arditi and 20 others
Basically he thinks I can pass girls I get to him which is literally impossible. Guess normies don't know how it works but if I try this they'll ask for a pic of him and instantly say no.
If you guys saw him you think he's a normie but it's not enough. My other friend tried to do a party w him last year and it flopped because every time girls asked to see the host and we sent pics they said "hell no" (this guys tells me about being NT all the time lmao). He's not ethnic or anything and girls of all races (mid btw) wouldn't come bc face Funny thing is that we went to some shit w girls he knew and when they asked for a pic of his boys he sent me and they were excited af lmao. Anyways looks reign Supreme and I'll never believe the nt retards on this site
Bro you are very nice guy, one the most nigga i like

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, ReadBooksEveryday and Blackgymmax
I want to go to events w him because maybe he's passable irl but I can't bring tinder girls over because the second they see a pic he's finished

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, fogdart, Deleted member 30283 and 3 others
You are 5’6 overcompensating manlet. Don’t kid yourself lil boy’

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, datboijj, Deleted member 30283 and 11 others
Brutal. There is nothing out there for sub HTN

Kids be chilling on offtopic like this all day waiting for @Blackgymmax @Amnesia @forevergymcelling to breathe

DezQd 5U8AAQvyA

Inb4 4 pages btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Mewton, Clown Show and 11 others
Why don't you try and help him get jacked, surely there's some appeal then

This guy is my college friend:
Screenshot 20230719 1212182
Him have girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Mewton, datboijj and 2 others
you dont get any thats why you cant pass any

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Why don't you try and help him get jacked, surely there's some appeal then
TELLING NORMIES THEY NEED TO PIN TEST TO GET THERE DICK SUCKED NEVER GOES WELL I SPEAK OUT OF EXPERIENCE

What he look like?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
TELLING NORMIES THEY NEED TO PIN TEST TO GET THERE DICK SUCKED NEVER GOES WELL I SPEAK OUT OF EXPERIENCE
If you need steroids to build a good physique then it's already over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Kids be chilling on offtopic like this all day waiting for @Blackgymmax @Amnesia @forevergymcelling to breathe

View attachment 2335168

Inb4 4 pages btw
you cannot imagine what id do for thatt to happen to my ugly ass... but i aint had and also not paying SHIT

Well, would you upload a picture of him so we can rate him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
That's In Toronto? Not even Asians (east asians) said yes? HOLY FUCK ITS OVER FOR MEEEEE
Do Asian foids like the 8*6

Well, would you upload a picture of him so we can rate him?
He's not incel. He's got money and fucked some decent women but that literally means nothing. This forum would think a few decent slays mean He's some slayer but that doesn't mean he can walk outside and appeal to women like that. Showing women his pic quite literally is like tinder in terms of success rate. OLD has irl implications

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, datboijj and Deleted member 30283
He's not incel. He's got money and fucked some decent women but that literally means nothing. This forum would think a few decent slays mean He's some slayer but that doesn't mean he can walk outside and appeal to women like that. Showing women his pic quite literally is like tinder in terms of success rate. OLD has irl implications
Looks and money are everything in the world of modern dating.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Do Asian foids like the 8*6
They love BWC but the fact they dont want the normie means it's fucking over for me. Might as well rope now
Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Pic of friend?

They love BWC but the fact they dont want the normie means it's fucking over for me. Might as well rope now
Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1
Haven’t you gotten some before I can prolly get subhuman azn foids

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Haven’t you gotten some before I can prolly get subhuman azn foids
Yes but been like 2 years iirc. I need someone bad. Now it seems its over if asians dont even want normie whites. FUKC

looks are the most important but being NT gives a normie the chance (even if it's only 1%) to find a non-whale sex partner. go in the grocery store and you will see normies with normie girlfriends all the time. if you're normie you're odds are bad but if you're also not nt you will be incel forever.

• +1
looks are the most important but being NT gives a normie the chance (even if it's only 1%) to find a non-whale sex partner. go in the grocery store and you will see normies with normie girlfriends all the time. if you're normie you're odds are bad but if you're also not nt you will be incel forever.
He's not truecel but him getting girls has nothing to do w being NT. He has a pretty huge skull with a nice frontal bone and he's not recessed but he needs sharper feats and a wide Jaw to have any smv in the general sense. He's not butt ugly

• +1
The whole passing bitches around only applies if the foid is a legit giga whore lmao

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
The whole passing bitches around only applies if the foid is a legit giga whore lmao
It would work if he was white htn or High mtn w gym because all my girls would easily translate to him cuz race but reverse wouldn't work as commonly

Money isn't doing shit. Literally told girls he's rich and they didn't wanna come
As far as i know, for a long-term relationship, modern women would prefer security guarantees like money. Regardless of how beautiful a male is, if he can't provide resources and security, modern women wouldn't want him for a long-term relationship.

I know many beautiful males who were left, because they aren't financially stable. On the other hand, i see many rich but ugly male who have girlfriends who are models and celebrities, just because they are rich and can provide security. It appears that modern women would leave even Chads, so they can negotiate and offer sex and their bodies to someone who would provide financial security in return.

As far as i know, for a long-term relationship, modern women would prefer security guarantees like money. Regardless of how beautiful a male is, if he can't provide resources and security, modern women wouldn't want him for a long-term relationship.

I know many beautiful males who were left, because they aren't financially stable. On the other hand, i see many rich but ugly male who have girlfriends who are models and celebrities, just because they are rich and can provide security. It appears that modern women would leave even Chads, so they can negotiate and offer sex and their bodies to someone who would provide financial security in return.
You know that's exactly how he thinks so I get your way of processing it.
However once you see 10+ girls not even wanting to attend your parties even when you're rich based 100% on your face you'll think otherwise. Money is not an equalizer for the unattractive. Me telling you this is useless because you don't want to fall into a deep depression. The relationship you get when you look like shit is not the same as being attractive. You cannot escape that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Clown Show and datboijj
what do you think his appeal could be if he surgerymaxxes and starts roiding? HTN? weak chadlite?

what do you think his appeal could be if he surgerymaxxes and starts roiding? HTN? weak chadlite?
Full chad. He has the cranial base and phenotype. He's also rich.

Full chad. He has the cranial base and phenotype. He's also rich.
people like him are the reason we should heavily gatekeep surgerymaxxing

can you dm your friends face? im really curious now

Absolutely brutal.

I bet that he even mogs those foids that you showed his pics to, but it's still not enough in 2023. Nazi tier lookism...

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
That 1% doesn't mean anything. 1% isn't enough at all. If it's just 1 percent, the probability of success is too small.