Cant get girls for normie/ltn friend

Basically he thinks I can pass girls I get to him which is literally impossible. Guess normies don't know how it works but if I try this they'll ask for a pic of him and instantly say no.
If you guys saw him you think he's a normie but it's not enough. My other friend tried to do a party w him last year and it flopped because every time girls asked to see the host and we sent pics they said "hell no" (this guys tells me about being NT all the time lmao). He's not ethnic or anything and girls of all races (mid btw) wouldn't come bc face Funny thing is that we went to some shit w girls he knew and when they asked for a pic of his boys he sent me and they were excited af lmao. Anyways looks reign Supreme and I'll never believe the nt retards on this site
Dang so you can’t get this truecel a baddie then. 😪

That 1% doesn't mean anything. 1% isn't enough at all. If it's just 1 percent, the probability of success is too small.
1% is enough. if you approach 1000 women who are at your looks level you will get at least 50 and maybe even 200 lays. the odds aren't good but it's not a reason to rope. i see many ltn's with normal looking women and they're having sex daily while ltn's on this forum haven't even seen pussy in real life yet

You know that's exactly how he thinks so I get your way of processing it.
However once you see 10+ girls not even wanting to attend your parties even when you're rich based 100% on your face you'll think otherwise. Money is not an equalizer for the unattractive. Me telling you this is useless because you don't want to fall into a deep depression. The relationship you get when you look like shit is not the same as being attractive. You cannot escape that
You just can’t replace or compensate for physical and sexual attraction. They’re a must