cant get laid

Q

questionsforlooks

Iron
feels bad man. MT1, chin and jaw custom implant, facial exercises, mewing and working out may save me one day but i im 19 and im wasting whats supposed to be the best part of my life
i was also rejected by all the frats
in my school

Attachments

• WIN_20200209_16_03_57_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200209_16_03_57_Pro.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 101
  • WIN_20200211_14_26_40_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200211_14_26_40_Pro.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 101
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingkellz
You can easily get a lay, she might not be your ideal type however. Is the hair dyed? It’s looking a little brassy. Try some toner or even going black.

Flaws are ginger failo, jaw narrow, face too long and skull narrow and too much upper eyelid exposure. Overall youre an average normie, whih means in 2020 youll get little to no pussy, expect a few fat girls maybe a couple of times a year as your 'slays', you could get lucky via LPD theory and get a looksmatched gf but theres no gurantee

feels bad man. MT1, chin and jaw custom implant, facial exercises, mewing and working out may save me one day but i im 19 and im wasting whats supposed to be the best part of my life
i was also rejected by all the frats
in my school
Avrage face...you can easly slay avrage asian whore

What is your fat percentage? You could probably show off more facial structure by lowering fat percentage if possible.

Looksmaxx through hairmaxx, stylemaxx and networkmaxx for higher status. Long term moneymaxx. Obviously you also need to develop a great physique, with your average face you need to be on top of your shit to have a chance at satisfactory pussy.

Honestly being here is a huge, huge upper hand in the dating market. You know what to do, you know why girls reject you so no reason wasting time with shit going nowhere, which means higher chances of actually finding success when you talk with women trying to get them in bed.

Statusmaxx and looksmaxx and you can have a lot of sweet, sweet pussy. Yeah it won't be top tier stacies but big tiddies and big fat asses are in your future.

im 6' but im fucking high inhib as fuck
im gonna do the middle part to make face seem wider. also get custom chin and jaw implant to fix jawline/jaw
mewing will obviously help
rn my eyes have lots of UEE because ive been smoking weed. i need to stop because that shit brings down my eyes
i cant dye my hair I tried to dye it brown and it looked fucking stupid. rn my hair is extra ginger because

What is your fat percentage? You could probably show off more facial structure by lowering fat percentage if possible.

Looksmaxx through hairmaxx, stylemaxx and networkmaxx for higher status. Long term moneymaxx. Obviously you also need to develop a great physique, with your average face you need to be on top of your shit to have a chance at satisfactory pussy.

Honestly being here is a huge, huge upper hand in the dating market. You know what to do, you know why girls reject you so no reason wasting time with shit going nowhere, which means higher chances of actually finding success when you talk with women trying to get them in bed.

Statusmaxx and looksmaxx and you can have a lot of sweet, sweet pussy. Yeah it won't be top tier stacies but big tiddies and big fat asses are in your future.
thank you i am probably like 20% bf rn. i wish it were lower but im bulking rn and then i will switch to 9% when I get on the cut. i know that mt2 could literally fix my color (tan, brown hair and eyebrows) but i already have some freckles and im afraid that it will perm darken them even when i stop

You're not even ugly bro

thank you i am probably like 20% bf rn. i wish it were lower but im bulking rn and then i will switch to 9% when I get on the cut. i know that mt2 could literally fix my color (tan, brown hair and eyebrows) but i already have some freckles and im afraid that it will perm darken them even when i stop

20% is way too high, no need to ever be that fat. Just get to cutting down again asap. Gaining muscle is just about being at a miniscule surplus (max 300kcal) and killing it in the gym. Get to 12-15% and gain muscle from there.