can't get the back of my tongue on the roof of my mouth

antarcticanpsycho

antarcticanpsycho

Iron
I've been trying to mew for a while, but I can't get the back fo my tongue against the roof of my mouth no matter what. I've been trying to swallow and push against the roof of my mouth, but I have no mind-muscle connection with the back of my tongue, and can't raise it at all. Is there anything I can do to help?

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
I've been trying to mew for a while, but I can't get the back fo my tongue against the roof of my mouth no matter what. I've been trying to swallow and push against the roof of my mouth, but I have no mind-muscle connection with the back of my tongue, and can't raise it at all. Is there anything I can do to help?
say the word sing and close mouth (y)(y)(y)(y)

• Love it
Reactions: Aqua
Just try to create a vacuum in your mouth. Like you want to suck the area below your jaw in.

Check if you are tongue-tied

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16204