Can't inject peptides, on a budget, rate my heightmaxxing stack

D

Deleted member 50579

Silver
No I'm not scared of needles, my situation makes it impossible to inject.
I've had a look at nasal CJC but absorption is probably shit

1. MK677 liquid (only source I can find in australia)
2. Aromasin (taking it over adex because of dht)
3. Alpha GPC, might swap out for L-arginine

Before someone says HGH, I'm on a tight budget and only really need to grow an inch or two (ive grown a bit in the last two months)

Questions - Will this stack cause acromegaly? What are the ideal doses? Will it work for about an inch or two?
@enchanted_elixir @Ascend ㅤ @Osie

Hgh is cheap if u source from China.
Add cjc dac if u want to stick with mk677

Hgh is cheap if u source from China.
Add cjc dac if u want to stick with mk677
I cant inject in my situation
I have a nasal and oral source but im unsure of the bioavailability

I cant inject in my situation
I have a nasal and oral source but im unsure of the bioavailability
Nasal cjc is around 70% to 90% bioavailability.
Oral js less than 1%

It's fucking genetic brah you cant beat genetics

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and Samsepioler
just mirin the cope nigga that's ur short

Nasal cjc is around 70% to 90% bioavailability.
Oral js less than 1%
So what do you recommend? I can't do the injection, and i dont have a shit ton to spend

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
55 for about 10-12 days worth is about the cheapest you can get unless you find a even cheaper source.
If its the cheapest, its definitely out of question. McD is not paying me luxury wages.
What do you think of the stack without HGH/peptides?

So what do you recommend? I can't do the injection, and i dont have a shit ton to spend
If you can hide all this stuff, why you can't do injections JFL? Cjc1295 with DAC can be injected once a week, so you won't need any fridge, If you can't keep it there for some reason, considering that the usual dosage is 2 mg and vials are usually 2 mg each. So, you basically can reconstitute it before injection and doesn't give a fuck about storage.

If you can hide all this stuff, why you can't do injections JFL? Cjc1295 with DAC can be injected once a week, so you won't need any fridge, If you can't keep it there for some reason, considering that the usual dosage is 2 mg and vials are usually 2 mg each. So, you basically can reconstitute it before injection and doesn't give a fuck about storage.
Are you sure? I can't find any sources explaining this.
If so its really a game changer, because I had absolutely nowhere to put a mini fridge and no way to hide it

What are your thoughts on doing this + taking an ai
Guaranteed growth?

Why cant you inject?

Why cant you inject?
I don't have the money for a mini fridge, even a super cheap one. I also have no place to hide it.
If my parents find my peptides in the main fridge Im fucked also

Are you sure? I can't find any sources explaining this.
If so its really a game changer, because I had absolutely nowhere to put a mini fridge and no way to hide it
Yes, I'm sure but it would work if you would done the vial right after reconstitution which can be done with cjc1295 with dac as I said considering the dose is 2mg and the vials usually contain 2 mg

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Before someone says HGH, I'm on a tight budget and only really need to grow an inch or two (ive grown a bit in the last two months)

Questions - Will this stack cause acromegaly? What are the ideal doses? Will it work for about an inch or two?
Well, what's your budget? You can add more to that stack but if that's the only things you realistically afford then it works. You can't add or take away much at your current price point besides maybe throwing in Melatonin occasionally and Aswhagnda

Well, what's your budget? You can add more to that stack but if that's the only things you realistically afford then it works. You can't add or take away much at your current price point besides maybe throwing in Melatonin occasionally and Aswhagnda
Im saving up everything from McDonald's, and working on Christmas for extra. But since im new they're not giving me too many shifts, and I dont have all that much saved up, and Im about to purchase a haul from Amazon and Alldaychemist

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
Im saving up everything from McDonald's, and working on Christmas for extra. But since im new they're not giving me too many shifts, and I dont have all that much saved up, and Im about to purchase a haul from Amazon and Alldaychemist
Well, you have to get your money up or find some unknown but legit sources to get a good stack going

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50579

If u can’t inject that’s basicaly it, you can try oral peptides but it won’t do much

Ideal doses would be 20-30 mg of mk667, 12.5 mg of aromasin ed. You won’t get acromegaly but you will be bloated, I don’t think you will get a inch maybe 1 cm