Can’t take this forum rating seriously

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

“Do you look better off alone?”
Nobody can actually rate correctly. They called the guy who is it a Chad a midtier Normie as if you’ll see them in the streets every single day. The average guy is a low tier to mid tier normie. But I continue to see retarded takes like guys with high cheekbones and prominent jaws are Normies, as if you would see them every single day. They even rated sergi htn never take this sites rating Seriously only use percentages or percentiles seriously retarded. I can make a lengthy thread, but I know you wouldn’t read it so wouldn’t matter. I can only imagine the amount of people who roped because of PSL trolls.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, STUPIDREFEREES, TheMaxxer333 and 10 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: capybar, Deleted member 51570, mogstars and 4 others
Irl treatment is your looks level, this forum is good for trying to fix your failos and spot them. Also we post our best pics/angle, motion is different

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, greywind, Venommm_ and 4 others
Irl treatment is your looks level, this forum is good for trying to fix your failos and spot them
Correct but if you saw my ascending post, I could already point out my failures from one picture. Legit best of best is the only thing we need.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
If you think individual features alone like a good jaw or muh high cheekbones (lol) are enough to look good then this is a shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, chadintraining and proxyy
Also Sergi is a mtn lol.

• WTF
Reactions: Spergi
Nigga stop trauma dumping go get a job

If you think individual features alone like a good jaw or muh high cheekbones (lol) are enough to look good then this is a shit thread.
Harmony matters more than features

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
i got called ltn in mumbai when i'm white lol

No words need to be said

Yes words need to be said because your thread is shit and he is a hair, angle, and lighting-frauder. You you have to be pretty ugly to think Sergi is more than htn. I will admit he is attractive but most of his success comes from frauding to Chadlite.

Dn watch.

Yes words need to be said because your thread is shit and he is a hair, angle, and lighting-frauder. You you have to be pretty ugly to think Sergi is more than htn. I will admit he is attractive but most of his success comes from frauding to Chadlite.

Dn watch.
His success comes from lighting? But when you can see the Omegle videos…. but of course you won’t watch them because you can’t rate clearly he is nowhere near Chadlite. He is a Chad. Also almost all male models use good lighting and angles their photos and angles so I don’t get what your point is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 48689 and 2 others
Nobody can actually rate correctly. They called the guy who is it a Chad a midtier Normie as if you’ll see them in the streets every single day. The average guy is a low tier to mid tier normie. But I continue to see retarded takes like guys with high cheekbones and prominent jaws are Normies, as if you would see them every single day. They even rated sergi htn never take this sites rating Seriously only use percentages or percentiles seriously retarded. I can make a lengthy thread, but I know you wouldn’t read it so wouldn’t matter. I can only imagine the amount of people who roped because of PSL trolls.
have you dmed me your face?

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
have you dmed me your face?
Rather not cause other people my face online not out of insecurity. But the first rule of Looksmaxxing. I want this forum and my school see the transformation.

Yeah, he is at the very least Chadlite I’m tired of psl trolls.
Yeah, you only need a few good features to be good looking + have no serious failos

He has a nice jaw and good hairstyle, which is pretty much all you need to be attractive to women nowadays, assuming you aren’t short or have any severe failos

Yeah, you only need a few good features to be good looking + have no serious failos

He has a nice jaw and good hairstyle, which is pretty much all you need to be attractive to women nowadays, assuming you aren’t short or have any severe failos
What would you consider short

i mean nothing matters but the amount of bitches you pull and your appeal, not everyone wants the same types of WAHMEN

His success comes from lighting? But when you can see the Omegle videos…. but of course you won’t watch them because you can’t rate clearly he is nowhere near Chadlite. He is a Chad. Also almost all male models use good lighting and angles their photos and angles so I don’t get what your point is
I can tell you are hideous in real life and overrate everyone to deal with the cognitive dissonance. This guy would get jack shit in real life.

I can tell you are hideous in real life and overrate everyone to deal with the cognitive dissonance. This guy would get jack shit in real life.
keep believing that buddy, hopefully one day when you stop coping you will come to your senses about ratings.

• JFL
psl rating is significantly harsher than irl rating deal with it

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, PrinceofDarkness and Spergi
psl rating is significantly harsher than irl rating deal with it
Instead of dealing with it just ignore it, it is a make up scaling system made by autistic basement dwelling poojeets to compensate for singular above average features

Good jaw but having predator eye area = htn/cl theory

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
narcies when somebody bursts their delusions that they're not chad

• +1
narcies when somebody bursts their delusions that they're not chad
I am not a Chad or Tyrone I do plan on becoming, but I am nowhere near there my jaw is too small and my eye area terrible though I do have a positive tilt

• JFL
You’re black, enough said…

• +1
Cause we’re comparing people to the most atractive men in the world like O pry and Barret. You might be HTN in school but compared to the other 7 billion people in the world your a MTN or LTN actually.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Allornothing
Cause we’re comparing people to the most atractive men in the world like O pry and Barret. You might be HTN in school but compared to the other 7 billion people in the world your a MTN or LTN actually.
After school those are the guys you’re competing with anyway.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
PSL morphs mog these subhumans.

just compare urself to mathematically perfect human digital pictures theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058