Cant take women political analysts seriously

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
I was thinkin “ like you know anything you are just a roastie sorority girl” they know no self control around chad how can they be able to determine the path of a nation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, GabachoCopium, thickdickdaddy27 and 3 others
I would rep this post if i could its that based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and GabachoCopium
Like men have selfcontrol around Stacy 🙄

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I agree.

Nikki Haley would turn pro-Hamas as soon as she saw BPC (Big Palestinian Cock)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 22124 and Mr. President
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Thats the problem everyone is zapped out of their mind and have become animals i am sick of it
Who's fighting the wars? Men. Who want power the dominate women? Always the men. Women just want everyone to be equal.

Who's fighting the wars? Men. Who want power the dominate women? Always the men. Women just want everyone to be equal.
If we have to put our lives on the line to protect the interests of the nation should it not be us determining its interests?

If we have to put our lives on the line to protect the interests of the nation should it not be us determining its interests?
Men choose to do that because they're driven by primordial instinct that incites them to go out and conquer and attain wealth. If the women get to choose mates based on looks and personality then they won't have to resort to toxicly masculine men like Andrew Tate and gangsters/thugs etc.

Men choose to do that because they're driven by primordial instinct that incites them to go out and conquer and attain wealth. If the women get to choose mates based on looks and personality then they won't have to resort to toxicly masculine men like Andrew Tate and gangsters/thugs etc.
Why must you troll me

R/incel tiers post incoming

I was thinkin “ like you know anything you are just a roastie sorority girl” they know no self control around chad how can they be able to determine the path of a nation
stfu nigger, communism is based as fuck

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mr. President