Cant wait for GTA 6 to release and to invest into rockstar and steam

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
Imagine….people (including myself) have been waiting vigorously for this game for 8 years……if it ever gets leaked it’s going to be a gold mine…..soo many cash opportunities……it will not fly to the moon,it will fly legit to andromeda galaxy…….
Brb seeing you back in 2025 since I will get 0 reply’s and no one would take this seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
The teaser will come out this year and it will be located in Miami and London. The teaser for the London location will be a 6 with a British flag inside of it with the guitar intro to the song anarchy in the UK by the sex pistols playing in the background

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
The teaser will come out this year and it will be located in Miami and London. The teaser for the London location will be a 6 with a British flag inside of it with the guitar intro to the song anarchy in the UK by the sex pistols playing in the background
thx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 7224, gamma and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Chad69
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 14323
Bro I’ve been waiting for Elder Scrolls 6 for 10 years

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Ok. Screenshot my post then and bookmark it so we'll see if I'm right.
Alright alright man,I trust you tho
Why don’t you make money of this information somehow or better yet why don’t you invest every single penny you got since you probably know the release date of the game…..right stocks will probably blew up harder than during pandemic

its gonna be miami not london

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 14323
Alright alright man,I trust you tho
Why don’t you make money of this information somehow or better yet why don’t you invest every single penny you got since you probably know the release date of the game…..right stocks will probably blew up harder than during pandemic
Cuz then me dad will lose his job

its gonna be miami not london
Its gonna be both. Kinda like how GTA 5 has Los Santos and thst cayo perico thing only in GTA 6 both London and miami will be big and accessible. Miami will be bigger tho of course.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 6403
Imagine….people (including myself) have been waiting vigorously for this game for 8 years……if it ever gets leaked it’s going to be a gold mine…..soo many cash opportunities……it will not fly to the moon,it will fly legit to andromeda galaxy…….
Brb seeing you back in 2025 since I will get 0 reply’s and no one would take this seriously
Everybody knows already GTA6 is comming in the future.
So, it should alread be priced in fully into the current stock price. Folowing efficient market hypthosis model.

• +1
My dad works in the graphics and advertisement department of rockstar north
I'm sorry for you, that your dad is never home.
Games-making companies, are notorious for rediculous working hours for their employees.

• +1
gta in london sound boring af

gta in london sound boring af
I wonder how many Arabis in lambo's they will add?
A few Johnny Pickerings?
And that 1 happy social guy, among all the anti-social depressed Londoners?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and datboijj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back