Can’t wait for my new skincare routine to arrive

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
My skins gone to utter shit since I stopped taking care of it. All the things on the list have calming/anti acne ingredients, such as centella asiatica and madecasoside. As pathetic as it sounds, I get such a big dopamine hit when awaiting for new facial products.
87FEB84B CCAA 48A4 B6D5 D1CE27A4E9F1

• +1
Reactions: Einon and Petsmart
ngl the dopamine part kinda gay but good job OP

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Wannabe6ft2 and ElliotRodgerJr
dopamines me

Man, 90% of skin issues are caused by diet. Stop eating dairy and processed foods.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Krezo
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan
Ok, maybe it is a hormonal issue, do you fap a lot?
No, I’m on nofap for a week. Otherwise I’d do it 2-3 times a week. As I said, my skin goes back to being way better with a consistent skincare routine.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Ok, sorry I doubted you man. Best of luck.

• Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Different people react differently to it. I think I remember you saying you were 40% bf though right?

What's your diet look like
lol, in the beginning of the summer i was at 36%, i bloatmaxed to somewhere between 38-40%

lol, in the beginning of the summer i was at 36%, i bloatmaxed to somewhere between 38-40%
Do you have a bodyfat scale?

what is your routine?

Broski,I needed a skin routine,I'm gonna use yours.Where did you buy them from?

what is your routine?
Broski,I needed a skin routine,I'm gonna use yours.Where did you buy them from?
Cleanse, toner, moisturizer. Keeping it simple for now.
I bought them from YesStyle, but there’s other websites you can buy Asian skincare from though.

• +1
Reactions: Chigga and Einon
Cleanse, toner, moisturizer. Keeping it simple for now.
I bought them from YesStyle, but there’s other websites you can buy Asian skincare from though.
I bought them from eBay.
What exactly is the moist emulation?
From he sounds of the review it seems like it functions like some kind of foundation.

I bought them from eBay.
What exactly is the moist emulation?
From he sounds of the review it seems like it functions like some kind of foundation.
It’s a light moisturizer.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Is there a tutorial on how I should apply them,which one after which and how?
Yeah, plenty just search on YouTube.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
this is all cope.'

you'd get the same results with 5$ clearasil cleanser and moisturiser.

Should just buy accutane online with bitcoin.. its the only thing that actually works. I take it just to maintain perfect skin, I dont even really have acne.

accutane = not cope.

cosmetics = cope.

Retin-a is also decent.

you'd get the same results with 5$ clearasil cleanser and moisturiser.
No I won’t lmao. There’s a big difference between me using cheap skincare products vs a full on 10 step routine.

No I won’t lmao. There’s a big difference between me using cheap skincare products vs a full on 10 step routine.
on accutane you can just wash your face with water and have perfect oil free skin. Its all you need and it takes 1 second to pop the pill

this is a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Skincare is mostly cope. All you need is a good diet and moisturizer. Accutane will take care of any acne.

on accutane you can just wash your face with water and have perfect oil free skin. Its all you need and it takes 1 second to pop the pill

this is a waste of time.

this is a waste of time.
I’ve got mild acne, no reason to hop on accutane.
And my routine isn’t just anti acne, it’s also for brightening purposes, which accutane doesn’t do,

I’ve got mild acne, no reason to hop on accutane.
And my routine isn’t just anti acne, it’s also for brightening purposes, which accutane doesn’t do,

I dont have acne, I just take it for flawless skin

it works.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I dont have acne, I just take it for flawless skin

it works.
Aight, but I enjoy doing my routine so it’s got its purpose. And isn’t accutane for hormonal acne? Mine isn’t hormonal, it’s mainly oxidized acne that turned into blackheads.

Aight, but I enjoy doing my routine so it’s got its purpose. And isn’t accutane for hormonal acne? Mine isn’t hormonal, it’s mainly oxidized acne that turned into blackheads.

accutane works perfectly for blackheads, it prevents oil production in your skin.

Acne/blackheads literally cant form.

accutane works perfectly for blackheads, it prevents oil production in your skin.

Acne/blackheads literally cant form.
I’ll look into it, but still keeping my routine. I mean, gooks get skin treatments biweekly and are prolly on accutane too but still naintain a skincare routine. It’s really enjoyable for me tbh, just patting my face and shit.
My skin rn, taken about 25 cm from my face, selfie camera on iPhone XR. Kinda shit camera tbh.
6D27941B DA8F 4278 B4C4 3FE156E0BB3C