My Plan on "Ascending" in 2024

ijustwanttobepretty

ijustwanttobepretty

Iron
Hello, this is my plan to look better, advice and comments are helpful and wanted

I would like to get a face rating from some of you so just pm if you can help

At this time of writing this I am 16, 5'9 and rate myself 5/10

FACE:y'all::
  • Jaw:
    1. Chewing: Mastic gum for 1-2 hours every other day. Relax masseter muscles afterward.
    2. Mewing: Trying it out cause why not
    3. Face yoga: Using a purchased app for one year. (Cope)
    4. Gua Sha: Occasionally for reducing bloating.
    5. Future plans for bimax and genio.
    6. Aiming to get lean in the future.
  • Cheekbones:
    1. Using voulfiline (to be discontinued soon).
    2. Trying some cheekbone sharpening exercises (most cope)
  • Eyebrows and Eyelashes/Eye Area:
    1. Using coconut oil and beef tallow for thicker eyebrows and eyelashes, plus royal jelly for longer lashes and brows as it boosts t3.
    2. Cold compress and rose water for redness.
  • Lips:
    1. Using a mouth stretching device.
    2. Voulfiline for bigger lips.
    3. Exfoliation with a toothbrush and honey.
  • Teeth:
    • Cleaning with coconut oil and a natural toothbrush.
  • Skintone:
    1. Tanning naked for male hormone boost and fertility. As well as darker skin.
    2. Skincare includes sun exposure and raw liver consumption.
  • Facial Hair:
    • Preference for a clean-shaven look.
    • i might do a designer stubble as I get older.
  • Hair:
    1. Planning to grow out hair to a fringe/middle part style.
    2. Hair care includes beef tallow, coconut oil, and a water filter. I also don't use shitty shampoos and or hair products, I just clean my hair with water.
BODY👩‍🦼:
  • Height:
    • Goal: 6'4"; I have read through many height maxxing courses and have made the ultimate routine. @5.5psl grew from one the courses I am taking from and there is so many other proven results and testimonials too.
    • Consuming 150 + grams animal protein.
  • Frame:
    • Doing exercises for widening collar bones (reeves deadlift swimming etc.), expanding rib cage (pull overs), and freeing up scapula doing exercises.
  • Muscle/Lean:
    • Prioritizing proper development over leanness for now. (wont be cutting till older)
    • Past gym experience (2 years, its shit and kills you), I have stopped fully and will never do it again.
DIET🥩:
  • Following Sv3rige's diet.
  • Includes raw muscle meat, raw dairy, coconut water, organic fruits, honey, raw oysters, and raw eggs, blood, and raw organs.
  • Supplements: bee pollen, beef gelatin, and royal jelly.
  • Planning to set up rabbit snares for organ and blood consumption.

TOXINS🧪:
  • Avoiding toxins with water filter, air purifier, low EMF, grounding, and organic cotton clothing.
  • I got vaccinated many times and had c1v1d vac 2x so I am going to try to do some detox like hot baths and moldy berries.
POSTURE:
  • Plans for corrective exercises for my apt and forward heat posture as well as uneven shoulders, sleeping on the floor without a pillow, and going to do NCR.
I had chat gpt make this thread look nice

@the_nextDavidLaid @IAMNOTANINCEL @NorwoodAscender

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, the_nextDavidLaid, Miant Gimplants and 9 others
there is no ascension, sorry to tell you this, you need a good base to start with

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, boss8055, nofap and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and <6PSLcel
Hello, this is my plan to look better, advice and comments are helpful and wanted

• Jaw:
    1. Chewing: Mastic gum for 1-2 hours every other day. Relax masseter muscles afterward.
  • Cheekbones:
    1. Using coconut oil and beef tallow for thicker eyebrows and eyelashes, plus royal jelly for longer lashes and brows as it boosts t3.
  • Lips:
  • Teeth:
  • Skintone:
  • Facial Hair:
  • Hair:
    1. Planning to grow out hair to a fringe/middle part style.View attachment 2912158View attachment 2912157
    2. Hair care includes beef tallow, coconut oil, and a water filter. I also don't use shitty shampoos and or hair products, I just clean my hair with water.
BODY👩‍🦼:
  • Height:
    • Goal: 6'4"; I have read through many height maxxing courses and have made the ultimate routine. @5.5psl grew from one the courses I am taking from and there is so many other proven results and testimonials too.
  • Frame:
    • Doing exercises for widening collar bones (reeves deadlift swimming etc.), expanding rib cage (pull overs), and freeing up scapula doing exercises.
  • Muscle/Lean:
    • Prioritizing proper development over leanness for now. (wont be cutting till older)
    • Past gym experience (2 years, its shit and kills you), I have stopped fully and will never do it again.
DIET🥩:
  • Includes raw muscle meat, raw dairy, coconut water, organic fruits, honey, raw oysters, and raw eggs, blood, and raw organs.

TOXINS🧪:
  • Avoiding toxins with water filter, air purifier, low EMF, grounding, and organic cotton clothing.
  • I got vaccinated many times and had c1v1d vac 2x so I am going to try to do some detox like hot baths and moldy berries.
POSTURE:
  • Plans for corrective exercises for my apt and forward heat posture as well as uneven shoulders, sleeping on the floor without a pillow, and going to do NCR.

ur stupid as fuck

Good luck bro, if you spend enough time here you'll realise most of these are cope, but that's just how it goes

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
leave this site asap and live your life happy

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, JoeKeys9 and ijustwanttobepretty
good luck but i cant see most of that working. lot of effort for no or almost no results

Good luck ascending with 'facial exercise'. There is no gym for your face buddy, keep coping

-training jaw muscles doesn't fix any recession u might have, it makes such a minimal difference if any at all
-heightmaxxing? really? lol its genetics dude:lul:
- raw meat? why? fruits are also full of fructose which is the worst type of sugar as it metabolises directly to fat

Good luck ascending with 'facial exercise'. There is no gym for your face buddy, keep coping
i put cope next to it, i bought a app subscription for a year so i am kinda stuck with it

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
-training jaw muscles doesn't fix any recession u might have, it makes such a minimal difference if any at all
-heightmaxxing? really? lol its genetics dude:lul:
- raw meat? why? fruits are also full of fructose which is the worst type of sugar as it metabolises directly to fat
chewing can help a lot with jaw, i have slight hollow cheeks now when i didnt before, microfractures work keep coping blud,

raw meat is good stop da cope you are brainwashed by jew niggas to beleive its bad, i eat straw berries cause they lower estrogen

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
all usseles beside getting lean

Gua sha, heightmaxxing, framemaxxing are all copes so don't waste time on those.

Also jfl at sv3rige diet, eat a balanced diet ffs. Don't listen that psycho retard.

there is no ascension, sorry to tell you this, you need a good base to start with
True

Everyone who had a massive ascension from looksmaxxing already had a good base, even those who were sub5 like Blackgymmax had a good base (Blackgymmax was held back by a bad nose and narrow jaw, everything else was acceptable/good)

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
True

Everyone who had a massive ascension from looksmaxxing already had a good base, even those who were sub5 like Blackgymmax had a good base (Blackgymmax was held back by a bad nose and narrow jaw, everything else was acceptable/good)
it hurts so much knowing even if i get rhino, implants, bimax and so on i'll still be sub htn

True

can u rate me and see if i have good base

• Jaw:
  • Cheekbones:
  • Lips:
  • Teeth:
  • Skintone:
  • Facial Hair:
  • Hair:
    1. Planning to grow out hair to a fringe/middle part style.View attachment 2912158View attachment 2912157
BODY👩‍🦼:
  • Height:
  • Frame:
  • Muscle/Lean:
DIET🥩:

TOXINS🧪:
POSTURE:

can you tell us more abt heightmaxxing please? In pm if you want. i also have a lot knowledge on this subject may be helpfull for you too

can you tell us more abt heightmaxxing please? In pm if you want. i also have a lot knowledge on this subject may be helpfull for you too
pm me

chewing can help a lot with jaw, i have slight hollow cheeks now when i didnt before, microfractures work keep coping blud,

raw meat is good stop da cope you are brainwashed by jew niggas to beleive its bad, i eat straw berries cause they lower estrogen
:feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
nice greycel plan, you probably need even more surgeries though

JFL that's exactly what I was going to say. Give it a shot, I guess, but know that if you fail, it was never meant to be. And if you succeed, you've been looksminning this whole time and it wasn't actually your hard work that got you there.

JFL that's exactly what I was going to say. Give it a shot, I guess, but know that if you fail, it was never meant to be. And if you succeed, you've been looksminning this whole time and it wasn't actually your hard work that got you there.
That’s the only way bhai, I have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain (if I ascend) if after everything I’m still ugly i will just kms at that point

That’s the only way bhai, I have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain (if I ascend) if after everything I’m still ugly i will just kms at that point
I'm at that point, but I don't have the guts to kms. It actually is more depressing once you know you're not cut out for it. At the very least if you don't looksmax you can tell yourself it could have been and cope that way.

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I'm at that point, but I don't have the guts to kms. It actually is more depressing once you know you're not cut out for it. At the very least if you don't looksmax you can tell yourself it could have been and cope that way.
Fuck man that’s very saddening to hear, if you don’t mind me asking which procedures have you done ?

• Jaw:
  • Cheekbones:
  • Lips:
  • Teeth:
  • Skintone:
  • Facial Hair:
  • Hair:
BODY👩‍🦼:
  • Height:
  • Frame:
  • Muscle/Lean:
DIET🥩:

TOXINS🧪:
POSTURE:

read the first few lines and immediately stopped

id been lurking on forum for months just didnt make an account
other guy could’ve been too like what’s ur point retard

• +1
other guy could’ve been too like what’s ur point retard
my point is that his 'ascension plan' wont do shit 90% of what he put doesn't work

• Hmm...
my point is that his 'ascension plan' wont do shit 90% of what he put doesn't work
ascension was clickbate, i dont think i will become chad but if i do all of this i can gain at least 1 point in my face