can't wait for the xanax to arrive

quinn24

quinn24

死にたいよwwwww
any issues i have with life/inceldom etc. will vanish out of sheer low inhib and just not caring, i think it works a lot better than alcohol at this too. i wonder if it's how chad feels

it's not as euphoric as many other drugs for recreational use imo (mdma, heroin, LSD, etc.) but i think it gets the job done and it's relatively cheap

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
What type of xanax you getting?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
how many mg you taking?

xanax is for kiddies. be a man and do real drugs, you pussy

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
What type of xanax you getting?
HereForReasons

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
xanax is for kiddies. be a man and do real drugs, you pussy
if i wanted to order heroin again with the amount of money i had, then i would have to do international shipping from europe to usa which i didn't want to bother with since im impatient
a lot of zoomers are into it because of soundcloud rappers or whatever but that's besides the point

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
xanax = forced zoomer meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Well have fun with that

Xanax gon' take you, xan gon' break you xan ain't gon make you xan gon betray you...

• Ugh..
Reactions: fobos
any issues i have with life/inceldom etc. will vanish out of sheer low inhib and just not caring, i think it works a lot better than alcohol at this too. i wonder if it's how chad feels

it's not as euphoric as many other drugs for recreational use imo (mdma, heroin, LSD, etc.) but i think it gets the job done and it's relatively cheap
i just steal epic 10mg diazepam tablets from mummy, no fentanyl for me :feelsez: :feelsez: :feelsez:
but srsly benzo addiction and withdrawal is terrible and the withdrawal can kill you with the seizures. have fun with your rapidly rising tolerance and terrible withdrawals when you do quit, and potential fentanyl overdose from getting non pharmaceutical pills. at least do a euphoric drug my boy. ketamine is one that comes to mind, it can actually be euphoric, can be great for depression and escaping from reality, can be really cheap or expensive depending on where you live, not as horribly addictive. i'm not a drug expert but ketamine has epic lego yoda memes :soy:. the thing with xans is that it's not even that they have less euphoria than other drugs, for most people there's no euphoria, just not giving a fuck.
2mg bars from the darknet

ill start with 1mg and go from there
also 1mg is a massive dose for a beginner

Xanny make it go awaaay 🎼