Can't wait till college

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Need to get out of my cuck household asap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Same. I kinda worry about it tho because i expect it to be a total fuck fest but i might not get many women due to my looks

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2769
k

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 2205 and Krezo

Shit sucks. Imagine the situation where the teacher says "kids, form groups of four", and you look to the left - the kids there already have a group; you look to the right, the kids there already have a group, so you're left alone. That's college, homie.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Shit sucks. Imagine the situation where the teacher says "kids, form groups of four", and you look to the left - the kids there already have a group; you look to the right, the kids there already have a group, so you're left alone. That's college, homie.
Bruh that's been me my entire school life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i hope i will have lots of sex or i will rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
Bruh that's been me my entire school life.
That's gonna be your entire life. Everyone around you bonds quickly, even strangers with other strangers, but you're left alone and no one needs you.

i hope i will have lots of sex or i will rope
the only way is to ltr/soymaxx/betabuxx

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
Same. I kinda worry about it tho because i expect it to be a total fuck fest but i might not get many women due to my looks
its not, unless you're living on campus with chads

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
That's gonna be your entire life. Everyone around you bonds quickly, even strangers with other strangers, but you're left alone and no one needs you.

the only way is to ltr/soymaxx/betabuxx
It is what it is son

That's gonna be your entire life. Everyone around you bonds quickly, even strangers with other strangers, but you're left alone and no one needs you
Fucking this. This is 100% me.
It makes me want to cry so fucking hard :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Peachy and Deleted member 2205
Good luck with college, man.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 2205
Fucking this. This is 100% me.
It makes me want to cry so fucking hard :feelswhy:
This shit only happens with people my age. Younger or older people treat me normally.

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie
This shit only happens with people my age. Younger or older people treat me normally.
People treat me like normal,even foids.
But the ones in my work place haven't even added me in WhatsApp, and we've been working together for months. We chat and joke a lot during the entire day,but they don't even care about me outside of the work place

It feels like I'm just being used by them as a buffon or something so they don't get bored

• JFL
Reactions: Peachy
Just a reminder that college is not a magical fix-all for inceldom/loneliness. I would say that it is where you're afforded the most opportunity, but there's no opportunity for certain men. I have no idea what your background is, but college only provides opportunity to those who will get it in other ways, not providing opportunity to those who'll never get it.

I guess that's just my personal experience, but made it through 4 years of college with no GF, one male friends, and still a (at the time 21 [graduated college at 21], now 24) virgin. I hope you can enjoy it, but there's no college for your face, your autism, your height, or anything else. The freedom of college is dangerous too, sometimes your "cuck" household is better.

• +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman and jefferson
Need to get out of my cuck household asap.
College is fun af ngl check out the campus of the colleges first my campus legit is right in front of the beach you can see the beach from your window

• +1
College is fun af ngl check out the campus of the colleges first my campus legit is right in front of the beach you can see the beach from your window
I'm aiming for UBC or UofT and they both look good.
But my dream college looks like shit (Uwaterloo), but you get to work in the bay arae for half the year on internship, so the campus doesn't matter anyway

I'm aiming for UBC or UofT and they both look good.
But my dream college looks like shit (Uwaterloo), but you get to work in the bay arae for half the year on internship, so the campus doesn't matter anyway
The Bay Area is alright I’m from there actually I go to uc Santa Barbara it’s literally a resort lol

XD

The Bay Area is alright I’m from there actually I go to uc Santa Barbara it’s literally a resort lol
UCSB looks good as hell.
I'd abandon all those Canadian colleges for UCLA bro. But I think my GPA is too low. They had like a 4% acceptancce rate for comp sci, and the average SAT for APPLICANTS was a 1400. Admits was I think almost a 1600

UCSB looks good as hell.
I'd abandon all those Canadian colleges for UCLA bro. But I think my GPA is too low. They had like a 4% acceptancce rate for comp sci, and the average SAT for APPLICANTS was a 1400. Admits was I think almost a 1600
Yeah it’s extremely hard to get into but you can sneak in there if you flex being a minority with a good gpa. Your only 16 so just take care of your gpa and you’ll be alright

Yeah it’s extremely hard to get into but you can sneak in there if you flex being a minority with a good gpa. Your only 16 so just take care of your gpa and you’ll be alright
I don't think its even worth it for out of state bro. It's like what, 60k for one year?

I don't think its even worth it for out of state bro. It's like what, 60k for one year?
Yeah man unless you have a full ride scholarship don’t do it. You’ll be in debt until 60 unless you have some crazy good income

• +1
Yeah man unless you have a full ride scholarship don’t do it. You’ll be in debt until 60 unless you have some crazy good income
Not just 60k lol. For 4 years I think about 300k. And they don't have good work study programs either.
UCLA comp sci grads get payed like 150k base salary but so do UofT grads. So might as well just go with the cheaper option.

Not just 60k lol. For 4 years I think about 300k. And they don't have good work study programs either.
UCLA comp sci grads get payed like 150k base salary but so do UofT grads. So might as well just go with the cheaper option.
Yeah the cheaper option is way better in this case. You’ll be set with more room to make money in the long run

Having a stable good flow of income is so ideal. Invest some of that money also in stocks,real estate and bitcoin and make a side business for multiple forms of income and your set for life.

Like money is so important the goal should be to be able to have enough to do what you want when you want. Want to go to Europe tomorrow? No problem. I got the bands nigga.

• +1
JFL at you actually spending money/getting in debt for college. In my case all tuition is paid by the state because I'm a smart man, and I only have to spend like $500 a year on books and that's it.

• Woah
JFL at you actually spending money/getting in debt for college. In my case all tuition is paid by the state because I'm a smart man, and I only have to spend like $500 a year on books and that's it.
I mean it's like 10k per year and I'll make six figures out of college if everything goes well

I'll make six figures out of college if everything goes well
I doubt it. In my case I have a perfect GPA, which I doubt anyone in my major has, but my resume is literally blank besides my GPA and my shitty part-time jobs that are unrelated, whereas all the Chads have 3+ internship and Stacies have 3+ high status cocks sucked on their resume. I still have a year left but I doubt I'd make anything out of it to put on my resume.

I doubt it. In my case I have a perfect GPA, which I doubt anyone in my major has, but my resume is literally blank besides my GPA and my shitty part-time jobs that are unrelated, whereas all the Chads have 3+ internship and Stacies have 3+ high status cocks sucked on their resume. I still have a year left but I doubt I'd make anything out of it to put on my resume.
What? You do realize colleges and degrees difffer in pays right?
Like go to an ivy league and graduate with a 3.5? You'd make more than somone who graduated with a 4.0.

What? You do realize colleges and degrees difffer in pays right?
Like go to an ivy league and graduate with a 3.5? You'd make more than somone who graduated with a 4.0.
It's bullshit as long as you have shit on resume that makes you worthy. I doubt that a blank resume with a 3.7 GPA at an Ivy League school will get HR wet.

Great you can witness stacys and chads flirting

• So Sad
It's bullshit as long as you have shit on resume that makes you worthy. I doubt that a blank resume with a 3.7 GPA at an Ivy League school will get HR wet.
You get the most oppurtunities at an ivy league anyway.
My cousin went to UPENN and majored in health and make about 150k rn, working in a tech position for a hosptial.

You get the most oppurtunities at an ivy league anyway.
My cousin went to UPENN and majored in health and make about 150k rn, working in a tech position for a hosptial.
I don't know why the fuck I just LDARed at home these 2 years. At least I studied and I have a 4.0 GPA, but it doesn't mean shit when all my classmates have had at least 1 internship in their field. I'm a finance major btw. Now I have 1 more year and idk how I'm gonna expand my resume because I'm taking the maximum class load.

My problem is that I skipped a semester and took the maximum class load every semester, so that I will finish this 4 year degree in 3 years...

• Woah
When i was in the US (NY) i took a little trip to Princeton. I went into Starbucks and i have never seen so many giggling stacies and tall Chads in all my life.

Was amazing tbh

When i was in the US (NY) i took a little trip to Princeton. I went into Starbucks and i have never seen so many giggling stacies and tall Chads in all my life.

Was amazing tbh
I've never been to an Ivy League myself, but from all the youtube videos I got the impression that it's all a bunch of flat faced asians, curries that win spelling bee competitions, and jews.

Goodluck bro