I'm addicted to coping and can't do shit with my life

Slap on some lip fillers and hes set
God damn how did this thread get 2 pages of replies? Why do people still reply to this nigger's bait?
tbh even if he softmaxxed he would still be nearcel/incel, europe is brutal but not fixing acne is braindead xD

I literally can't do shit with my life, I just rot with no goals. I just try to avoid pain by playing games, but I never progress, all my days are not memorable.
I need to get a job, go to college, all of that shit but I have no motivation to do anything.
Just looking at how I look kind of makes me want to do something to forget how ugly i am.
Anyone can relate to this feeling?
The best way to fix this is to just sit in boredom and pain without any copes and eventually your brain will just start figuring stuff out

JFl if u dont lol
Salludon debonked it, it only works in SEA but thats just betabuxx

• Woah
Reactions: EggKing
Ah yes, one day of TINDER results in 2020 in an Islamic country is ample evidence. You're right bro, totally debunked

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and HTN_Mentalcel
Ah yes, one day of TINDER results in 2020 in an Islamic country is ample evidence. You're right bro, totally debunked
He did it in india though aswell

FUCK U NIGGA so many users tried to help ur lazy ass :feelskek::feelskek:
Srs fuck this guy I genuinely enjoy him squirming and begging for help like the pathetic worm he is. Fuck him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, ChadL1te and HTN_Mentalcel
I literally can't do shit with my life, I just rot with no goals. I just try to avoid pain by playing games, but I never progress, all my days are not memorable.
I need to get a job, go to college, all of that shit but I have no motivation to do anything.
Just looking at how I look kind of makes me want to do something to forget how ugly i am.
Anyone can relate to this feeling?
Cumskin fakecel you can ascend but rather rot

@Lebgfinal stop having this "I'm so helpless" mentality man come on you're a fucking man bro. Your ancestors who breeded before you would smack you and tell you its 2024 you can be doing so much to improve your situation but you choose not to. Stop being so pessimistic. As far as I know you aren't a manlet, you're white, you were born in the US, and you weren't born with any physical deformities. This gives you a leg up on like over 50% of the world.

Don't act like you can't fix your situation bro ATLEAST a little bit at the very least. You don't even try to fix anything you just say everything is cope and continue to rot. You're not a bad person you can try your best and you can succeed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ChadL1te
Like @yandex99 said, pajeetas are attracted to persian/arabic men the most since they ruled the subcontinent for centuries.

Nordic/germanic cumskins are too feminine for them

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Like @yandex99 said, pajeetas are attracted to persian/arabic men the most since they ruled the subcontinent for centuries.

Nordic/germanic cumskins are too feminine for them
I think its sorta legit for places like asia, I have seen videos where mtn whites gets payed for in places like korea/japan but its usually low level ethnic foids. If you hate your own race its always whores who are mtb and below.
3086406 anstrum 5 gif

Anstrum got 0 likes in kazakhstan from asian foids and it was russians that showed him interest. I think it only works in places like korea/japan/ sea because of whites media halo gaslits ethnics to like whites but they dont naturally they will always prefer their own pheno's chad

I think people are just naturally attracted to thier own pheno, imo the best relationships are where you look really similair to each other, if people are commenting that you look similair, almost brother and sister like then i think thats ideal for attraction.

@Lebgfinal stop having this "I'm so helpless" mentality man come on you're a fucking man bro. Your ancestors who breeded before you would smack you and tell you its 2024 you can be doing so much to improve your situation but you choose not to. Stop being so pessimistic. As far as I know you aren't a manlet, you're white, you were born in the US, and you weren't born with any physical deformities. This gives you a leg up on like over 50% of the world.

Don't act like you can't fix your situation bro ATLEAST a little bit at the very least. You don't even try to fix anything you just say everything is cope and continue to rot. You're not a bad person you can try your best and you can succeed.
Brother I've never been to the US in my life, wdym born in the US?

Lebgfinal I need you to destroy someone please message me on Discord

every1 looks soo much better in the mirror then they do in reality,your brain sub consiously hides failos/asmetrys, when ppl think 'omg i look soo bad in this back camera photo from range no way i look like that' thats actually them seeing there unfrauded self,this isnt a theory every1 knows it also front camera frauds similar but nowhere near same as mirror
Honestly these days i look worse in the mirror than in pictures

I posted most of these pictures when i was a minor wanting genuine advice, but people never helps, they either gaslight your ass, or tell you to kill yourself. I regret posting these pictures here, but I can't change the past.
You realize most people have seen literally photoshopped pics of your face? And TikToktards are literally dumb to think it's real JFL

You realize most people have seen literally photoshopped pics of your face? And TikToktards are literally dumb to think it's real JFL
I know but it can still be linked back to me

just get a job uni want do shit for your social life