Can’t wait to play my Nintendo switch when my wiferinos boyfriend comes over!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
YIPPIE!😝

mario smash bro just came out😳😳

my wifey will adore my new hobby omg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 13332
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
look at this faggot @SMESH @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Vermilioncore
Least faggot Nintendo player
thats what my wifey said to me when we went to a restaurant last friday, but hey we had a good 10 minute sex that night;)

i paid for our food, it cost me a lot ... like 3 working days at my 9 to 5 in office, im almost a boss, im working so hard i dont relax:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and she didnt even talk to me, ugh... said shut the fuck up when i asked how was her day...we just ate the food, we drove back to home also we picked up some guy she knows ,ugh he works as bouncer in some club.. CLEARLY not a competition for me 😝 and after he fucked her for an hour i got my 10 minutes
i got the last laugh plus im the one she chose im the one she loves...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15577 and 2 others
thats what my wifey said to me when we went to a restaurant last friday, but hey we had a good 10 minute sex that night;)

i paid for our food, it cost me a lot ... like 3 working days at my 9 to 5 in office, im almost a boss, im working so hard i dont relax:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and she didnt even talk to me, ugh... said shut the fuck up when i asked how was her day...we just ate the food, we drove back to home also we picked up some guy she knows ,ugh he works as bouncer in some club.. CLEARLY not a competition for me 😝 and after he fucked her for an hour i got my 10 minutes
i got the last laugh plus im the one she chose im the one she loves...
you seem to love my quotes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332