Canted Occlusal Plane?

ObamasLastName

ObamasLastName

I was brought here by fate.
All my teeth are straight and shit and when i smile in the mirror my upper teeth look straight but when i look in a double mirror (how people see me) the angle of my upper teeth looks slanted and not on an even plane unlike how my bottom teeth are positioned. is there anything to reverse this and is this related to an uneven maxilla because i can feel an unevenness in my palate when I mew since I didn’t have this problem before I was 12.

Also to note; I wore retainers to fix my overbite but never had braces, still had straight teeth regardless.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
the only way to fix this is with a modified upper jaw surgery and probably lower jaw surgery as well, because you can’t really adjust the cant of one without impacting the other

the only way to fix this is with a modified upper jaw surgery and probably lower jaw surgery as well, because you can’t really adjust the cant of one without impacting the other
Fuck my friends barely notice it i’ll just live with it i guess

• +1
Reactions: highT
Or just rope, the choice is urs
Never.
All jokes aside no one can notice and my upper lip does look slightly titled but it’s impossible to tell, i haven’t reached adulthood yet either so i’m not even fully developed i’m good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Never.
All jokes aside no one can notice and my upper lip does look slightly titled but it’s impossible to tell, i haven’t reached adulthood yet either so i’m not even fully developed i’m good
184C9482 2AC1 4E5C 861F CEA002E63E33
Chad football jock or death 2020
Imagine looking like him fuck

• Love it
Reactions: NormieWithBigPP
visit dr. ting asap. he will fix your canted smile

Here you go
Canted smile fixed non surgically

So he screwed something above his canine as an anchor? i don’t think any ortho in a 15 mile radius from where i live would do it

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mouthbreath