Canthal tilt advice

novanova123

novanova123

Iron
After gathering all the advice I could find, these are the best ways to get a better canthal tilt. Not sure if some of these work as I have seen mixed reviews but overall they are worth a try.

-Koko Hayashi canthal tilt exercises
-Chewing gum with tounge to push
-Fixing posture; aka posture routines and chin tucks
-Massaging masseteur muscles as it loosens and doesn't pull down corners of eyes

I have seen a tiny bit of results as I have a little more positive than neutral canthal tilt; but I am looking to get it even higher. Just wanted to know if anyone knows if these work or don't.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
trying to adjust canthal tilt is cope same thing with mewing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ungewist and soover4me
After gathering all the advice I could find, these are the best ways to get a better canthal tilt. Not sure if some of these work as I have seen mixed reviews but overall they are worth a try.

-Massaging masseteur muscles as it loosens and doesn't pull down corners of eyes

I have seen a tiny bit of results as I have a little more positive than neutral canthal tilt; but I am looking to get it even higher. Just wanted to know if anyone knows if these work or don't.
call a therapist asap no joke

trying to adjust canthal tilt is cope same thing with mewing
Not completely true though. My parents both have decently high canthal tilt and I think the reason why mine is kinda neutral is because I am super skinny so my face isn't super developed. I am 14, 6'0, and only 125. Hopefully mewing, chewing hard gum, and gaining weight and gym will do the trick, dont you think?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Not completely true though. My parents both have decently high canthal tilt and I think the reason why mine is kinda neutral is because I am super skinny so my face isn't super developed. I am 14, 6'0, and only 125. Hopefully mewing, chewing hard gum, and gaining weight and gym will do the trick, dont you think?
cope

Lol why are you so mad, I have decent potential definetely. If you want to rot go ahead
nobody is mad retard im just telling u its cope fucking jew

Here's a better method:
Reincarnation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47948 and soover4me
You can’t make this shit up jfl

All cope :lul:, only surgery will fix NCT

-Koko Hayashi canthal tilt exercises:lul:

-Chewing gum with tounge to push:lul:

-Fixing posture; aka posture routines and chin tucks:lul:

-Massaging masseteur muscles as it loosens and doesn't pull down corners of eyes:lul:

the brain will do crazy things just to cope

-Koko Hayashi canthal tilt exercises:lul:

-Chewing gum with tounge to push:lul:

-Fixing posture; aka posture routines and chin tucks:lul:

-Massaging masseteur muscles as it loosens and doesn't pull down corners of eyes:lul:

the brain will do crazy things just to cope
havent been on this site in a while lol still sad to see coping indians like you lmao

havent been on this site in a while lol still sad to see coping indians like you lmao
And what you said doesn’t even make sense, you are the one coping

Cantho bro