Canthal tilt

Jawrwin

Jawrwin

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
31
Reputation
15
I'm 15 I want to get a positive canthal tilt about 5° I'm gonna measure my precise canthal tilt amount but if there is a way it would be a game changer, I know about exercises but do they really work?
 
I'm 15 I want to get a positive canthal tilt about 5° I'm gonna measure my precise canthal tilt amount but if there is a way it would be a game changer, I know about exercises but do they really work?
eye pulling and other exercises are utter cope

you cant fix it without surgery as the medial canthus tendon locks your canthal tilt
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin
I'm 15 I want to get a positive canthal tilt about 5° I'm gonna measure my precise canthal tilt amount but if there is a way it would be a game changer, I know about exercises but do they really work?
only way to change is hardmax and get surgery/medical procedures. its the way ur face is constructed bro there is no simple 5 min a day routine to change it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin
only way to change is hardmax and get surgery/medical procedures. its the way ur face is constructed bro there is no simple 5 min a day routine to change it.
alright make up works apparently too but I dont wanna be a makeupcell so yeah
 
alright make up works apparently too but I dont wanna be a makeupcell so yeah
id rather have a negative canthal tilt than wear makeup. plus do u have negative or neutral tilt?
 

Similar threads

highzygos
Replies
25
Views
131
jersomes
jersomes
certainly.grey
Replies
11
Views
65
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
L
Replies
1
Views
49
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
logicalpill850
Replies
7
Views
81
logicalpill850
logicalpill850
mez8
Replies
0
Views
50
mez8
mez8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top