Canthoplasty is a stupid surgery

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
I can barely find any good canthoplasty results. It wont make you have eyes like gandy and atesh you will just end up looking like a chink/gook. Dont get cathoplasty unless you want to gookmax

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, angelo, rdqs and 3 others
Canthopexy?

Lorss posted a good result

i agree it's a dumbass surgery and usually leaves the lateral canthal corners rounded

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and rdqs

there’s some good results tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tom69
Perhaps it's because canthoplasty isn't meant to make you resemble Gandy or Atesh. Have you ever pondered on that, hmm?

What diff between the 2?
canthoplasty changes the lateral canthus position thus improving canthal tilt. canthopexy can only tighten the lids.

i'm not completely informed on this topic though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
i agree it's a dumbass surgery and usually leaves the lateral canthal corners rounded
so what do you recommend if you want to go from nct to positive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
so what do you recommend if you want to go from nct to positive
a lot of doctors don't recommend it cosmetically but it ascends some you can try to get temporal lift as it ascends some people or canthopexy
did you just ask.a schizo for advice
im less mentally ill than you you joined last month and have almost 1k posts and ive only posted 100 times the past 2 months + i go to therapy and you probably don't so yeah im in a better mental state than you kek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
a lot of doctors don't recommend it cosmetically but it ascends some you can try to get temporal lift as it ascends some people or canthopexy

im less mentally ill than you you joined last month and have almost 1k posts and ive only posted 100 times the past 2 months + i go to therapy and you probably don't so yeah im in a better mental state than you kek

What is blephoroplasty is it the same as cantho? And btw do you know any non surgical ways of increasing mouth width?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
What is blephoroplasty is it the same as cantho? And btw do you know any non surgical ways of increasing mouth width?
oh hell nah blephorplasty will remove your upper eyelid fat tons of turkish surgeons are recommending me bleph and brow lift and i have to specifically tell them FUCK NO and send them a photo of barret saying i want specific canthoplasty only no other surgeries combined just canthoplasty to raise the lateral canthus you gotta be specific don't fuck up your face cuz you will be depressed if u end up getting fucked up that's what im so worried about getting surgery is that ima get botched so idk i may have to wait to make up my mind before i get my first surgery when im fully developed mentally

• JFL
Reactions: angelo