cantonese food is peak

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
sichuan food and a bit of guizhou food can compete but so far, the rest is bins

@Lefty Rankin will i find better food in the north? or is cantonese and sichuanese the best?
IMG 5650

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Xangsane and Lefty Rankin
I love Cantonese food the most. Northern food is not really too my liking.

Anyways be careful man. Did you hear what happened Jilin a couple days ago? Four older American sounding tourists were stabbed in a hate attack. Try not to eat street food by yourself late at night at any place where you sit down. And if any drunk idiots want to arm wrestle you let them win.

I've heard the hate has ramped up a lot, and American is the worst thing you can be these days.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, AlexBrown84 and Xangsane

Anyways be careful man. Did you hear what happened Jilin a couple days ago? Four older American sounding tourists were stabbed in a hate attack. Try not to eat street food by yourself late at night at any place where you sit down. And if any drunk idiots want to arm wrestle you let them win.

I've heard the hate has ramped up a lot, and American is the worst thing you can be these days.

There's not many Chinese food in my country
:feelswhere:

thats a little gay dont u think
ppl normally finger their wives but u finger young boys

jfl
shouldnt u be doing that after fingering a asshole

brootal retard oldcel
Alurmo, why don't you just be quiet?

Eating insects is peak

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin

why are u up that late oldcel
studies show that u can potentially reverse mental retardation if u sleep earlier
plus dont u wageslave at a random supermarket jfl

why are u up that late oldcel
studies show that u can potentially reverse mental retardation if u sleep earlier
plus dont u wageslave at a random supermarket jfl
I'm a cook at a Chinese restaurant. I work three days a week and am off four. It's only 11:30 where I'm at. Just got home and got the next four days off.

all i needed to hear
cucked out oldcel working for a boss
You shouldn't be needing anything from me. Or anyone for that matter.

yea i heard. not too worried

they were fat and old. prob took up too much space. well deserved

chinese people tell me i look scary so i dont think anyone will mess with me which is funny

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
yea i heard. not too worried

they were fat and old. prob took up too much space. well deserved

chinese people tell me i look scary so i dont think anyone will mess with me which is funny
If you fight one of them for any reason you'll have to fight every random person in the area at once. Doesn't matter who's right and who's wrong. They all know it and will use it to their advantage.

Most likely nothing will happen but you gotta be careful and vigilant.

They got an inferiority complex. Deep down they all think foreigners are stronger than Chinese. Young dudes might want to try you.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
If you fight one of them for any reason you'll have to fight every random person in the area at once. Doesn't matter who's right and who's wrong. They all know it and will use it to their advantage.

Most likely nothing will happen but you gotta be careful and vigilant.

They got an inferiority complex. Deep down they all think foreigners are stronger than Chinese. Young dudes might want to try you.
yea some chinese guys look at me like they hate me

especially when im with a chink girl

yea some chinese guys look at me like they hate me

especially when im with a chink girl
That's the worst. Never had a day that went by after getting married that I didn't get death stares when going out. Thankfully I never had anybody try saying anything to me.

It's gets worse the further North you go as well, so just be careful when you get up there. And in Dongbei people are very violent. Wild people that will fight at the drop of a hat over nothing.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Cantonese style duck mogs with fried egg noodles