captain america is blackpilled

Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
The guy is a skinny manlet at the start everybody is taller than him l frame mog him then goes in a machine n comes out a 6'4 mogger with muscles... oh god I wish that was me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Sens, Deleted member 23391 and 3 others
its redpilled, they think some experimental roid would change your genetics

• JFL
Reactions: apathy, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Jhon Smith
it was last month and with your mother actually
Why would my mother go out with a chronically online depressed 40 year old virgin neet with nothing going for himself?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 23115 and 5 others
IMG 9491

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 31944, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
It will be possible in the future hopefully
CRISPR can literally customize your baby before it’s born - gene editing. However I think playing god can only go wrong, probably gonna have horrific sides

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Dr. Bludy
CRISPR can literally customize your baby before it’s born - gene editing. However I think playing god can only go wrong, probably gonna have horrific sides
The baby gonna come out with a triangle head innit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and ShowerMaxxing
Why would my mother go out with a chronically online depressed 40 year old virgin neet with nothing going for himself?
because he mogs her 5'5 gook 4 inches son

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Dr. Bludy
because he mogs her 5'5 gook 4 inches son
I’m not no gook the only thing you mog me in is your post count, how does it feel being the top dog incel on this forum, papa?

I’m not no gook the only thing you mog me in is your post count, how does it feel being the top dog incel on this forum, papa?
Joined Jun 29, 2023

It will be possible in the future hopefully
If it's widely available and easy to do then you won't be able to slay, the floor for subhumanity will just rise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562