car advice

over for gandy
over for that abused dog poorcel

Iu 7

this is ideal in 2021

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and sytyl
Who will pay for those expensive service tho. Buying a Used Merc or BMW gives you more headache than buying a trusty Toyota or Honda. Even your local garage mechanic can fix it for cheap not same can be said for Merc or Beemer.
Well in my country there are actually tons of used BMWs and Mercs, even though Romania is poor, it has the highest number of luxury cars per person from Europe, many people try to show off and buy these second hand cars from other European countries, there are also plenty of mechanics who know how to fix them, I don't know the situation in other countries...

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
you can get used cars for cheaper than 20k-30k

nt looking cars are a meme
as long as the car works it's fine and it's not extremely outdated, women don't care
This.

if you want the car to halo you you either have to drive a big BMW/Mercedes, stupid expensive but gets you the attention of the low-class gold digger whores

or you can sacrifice comfort and buy a vintage car with character, like an older BMW or Mustang

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Jeep = plastic queer mobile
do whatever you want. i dont wanna see a thread in 2 weeks about you complaining on why everyone keeps passing you down the freeway

• +1

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 14867