Car is cope

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I have a 40k Mercedes and women don’t give a shit and still ghost me for a uni guy that is hotter than me and go fuck him tbat doesn’t drive etc.

I’m getting rid of my car next month.

All women care about is looks now. They don’t give a shit if you have money or expensive things unless ifs a Ferrari etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, Xangsane, Deleted member 48689 and 7 others
The only foids I see that care about specific models of cars are degen hood sheboons who want niggas with hellcats or scat packs or shit like that

But even then it’s just a status symbol, not the specific model

In the eyes of a foid, a Ferrari, lambo, benz etc all that shit is the same, it just screams that whoever is driving it has money

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, murdah, NarrowBones and 5 others
All women care about is looks now. They don’t give a shit if you have money or expensive things unless ifs a Ferrari etc.
this has been the case since early 2010s nothing new

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aladin, Muad'Dib, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
The only foids I see that care about specific models of cars are degen hood sheboons who want niggas with hellcats or scat packs or shit like that

But even then it’s just a status symbol, not the specific model

In the eyes of a foid, a Ferrari, lambo, benz etc all that shit is the same, it just screams that whoever is driving it has money
Ye any hot girl doesn’t give a shit about it. It didn’t even increase my tinder success only better pics did. I ran a tinder without any car pics and did just as well jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Muad'Dib and PseudoMaxxer
Stop complaining nigga you're Chad

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Car is obviously cope jfl. Better to use that money to looksmax.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: trueceI, Swarthy Knight, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
100k+ for women to care

Don’t get rid of the car bro unless it’s for financial reasons. It’s very beneficial for a lot of reasons. It doesn’t really matter for slaying yeah but if a girl asks “do you drive” and you say you don’t have a car, it’s kind of an ick past a certain age. Unless you live somewhere very specific that doesn’t really require a car to go places.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, socialcel and LordSergiXX63
should’ve gotten a S class bro…

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Depends on the girl. If she is rich wears Luis Vuitton and u pick her up with a 2k trashcar she will be embarrassed

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
I have a 40k Mercedes and women don’t give a shit and still ghost me for a uni guy that is hotter than me and go fuck him tbat doesn’t drive etc.

40k mercedes isnt a status halo car, if u want to impress foids with car u need to have a sports car from luxury brand, a foid cant tell the difference between a 20k bmw and 150k bmw, better to get 90k porsche

• +1
Reactions: murdah, chadmanlet04 and WishIwasChico
Don’t get rid of the car bro unless it’s for financial reasons. It’s very beneficial for a lot of reasons. It doesn’t really matter for slaying yeah but if a girl asks “do you drive” and you say you don’t have a car, it’s kind of an ick past a certain age. Unless you live somewhere very specific that doesn’t really require a car to go places.
Since you're an americancel at what age do you think it's an ick if you say you don't have a car? Outside of NYC since I know the public transit is extensive there

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
bro spent 40k just to get gapped by a chad in a shitbox with a turbo on it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, WishIwasChico and socialcel
Since you're an americancel at what age do you think it's an ick if you say you don't have a car? Outside of NYC since I know the public transit is extensive there
In NYC it’s a little more socially acceptable to not have a car since everything is kind of local. Trains go everywhere. Everything related to cars is expensive. So over here I’d say 25 is where it starts to be an ick. I’m 25 and I’ve noticed women on apps starting to say “you don’t have a car??” = she got the ick.

If you don’t live in a big city, it starts to become an ick past 23 in my opinion. Makes you look like you don’t have a job or anything.

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Elliot Rodger already confirmed that car is cope
The only way a car ISN'T cope is it's a million dollar Ferrari or Lamborghini with those doors that open vertically
Maxresdefault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, Ricochet, WishIwasChico and 2 others
In NYC it’s a little more socially acceptable to not have a car since everything is kind of local. Trains go everywhere. Everything related to cars is expensive. So over here I’d say 25 is where it starts to be an ick. I’m 25 and I’ve noticed women on apps starting to say “you don’t have a car??” = she got the ick.

If you don’t live in a big city, it starts to become an ick past 23 in my opinion. Makes you look like you don’t have a job or anything.
I feel like the carpill is kinda bigger than people think of it. I mean obviously it does not trump looks, height, and all that, but people genuinely think there's something wrong with you if you're 18+ and can't drive. Like they make a really big deal out of it lmao

I can technically drive (i do have a license) but my driving anxiety is pretty bad. On top of that, I never got much practice. The only practice i got was at my driving lessons to prep for the actual exam

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I feel like the carpill is kinda bigger than people think of it. I mean obviously it does not trump looks, height, and all that, but people genuinely think there's something wrong with you if you're 18+ and can't drive. Like they make a really big deal out of it lmao

I can technically drive (i do have a license) but my driving anxiety is pretty bad. On top of that, I never got much practice. The only practice i got was at my driving lessons to prep for the actual exam
Yeah people will definitely think somethings wrong with you If you’re a man who doesn’t even have his license past like 20. People get that shit at like 17 here I think.

I don’t even have a license I legit just lie when foids ask me if I drive. I just never had a reason or the money to get a car. What’s the point in having a license if I can’t get a car?

And yeah I feel like my driving anxiety would be bad too. It’s a mess driving over here tbh. And you can’t ever find parking.

• +1

What kind of mercedes is it?

96A1BBBA 6213 4C7F 87E7 1E47E180D4C2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, chadmanlet04, LordSergiXX63 and 1 other person
Depends on the girl. If she is rich wears Luis Vuitton and u pick her up with a 2k trashcar she will be embarrassed
Not true at all

I fucked a dads money private college girl at the back of a dented 2004 Honda civic

40k mercedes isnt a status halo car, if u want to impress foids with car u need to have a sports car from luxury brand, a foid cant tell the difference between a 20k bmw and 150k bmw, better to get 90k porsche
Ironically enough I got more glances in a 1997 Boxster than my current M5

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04

Then give it to me if its cope

• +1
I hate car fags with a passion

• +1

Try having private jets and cars like Andrew Tate's cars.

40K is not enough to demonstrate a high social status. But having Ferrari, Lamborghini, private jets, mansions, etc... is enough to attract top 1% women.

• +1
Women have no idea about car prices, that’s why you should buy a car that looks more expensive then the rest of the cars. For example a corvette or porsche. A C-class AMG is a really nice car but it does not look all that special

• +1
It is easy to drive in the USA, getting licence is cheap and quick, gas is cheap, there is a car culture that encourages people to drive since high school, streets are wide, wide cities, wide parkings etc. and mostly automatic cars.
Everything opposite in the EU, that's why it is not such a failo to not have a licence here in those early years.

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and WishIwasChico
Billions of dollars couldn’t make up for Jeff bezos cuck tendencies, what makes you think a car will do the same?

• +1