Car spotters are massive losers

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
I was in london yesterday and walking down a street in an expensive area, when a Ferrari or some shit with an Arab in it started to park. Immediately a bunch of teens who had clearly been waiting for cars excitedly ran over and started taking pictures and videos of it. There were literally probably 20-30 people surrounding this slimy Arab as he sat in his parked car, giving him the attention he wanted. Further down the road there was another group, consisting of fully grown men.

There is nothing special about cars, and even if you think there is, you shouldn't give the drivers attention like fans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, halloweed, edodalic29 and 11 others
I only like mustang

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Cars are for pussy liberals, trucks mog

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax and cromagnon
I only like mustang
I just see cars as pieces of metal, and owners of expensive cars as people who like to blow money. Anyway, retro cars mog sports cars

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and DMVsheboon
Low T not liking cars

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and panjeet currycel
I need a rolls royce

• WTF
Spotting hobbies have to be the most autistic hobbies possible. I remember in school there was an autist who used to get bullied for plane spotting.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, cromagnon and optimisticzoomer
I was in london yesterday and walking down a street in an expensive area, when a Ferrari or some shit with an Arab in it started to park. Immediately a bunch of teens who had clearly been waiting for cars excitedly ran over and started taking pictures and videos of it. There were literally probably 20-30 people surrounding this slimy Arab as he sat in his parked car, giving him the attention he wanted. Further down the road there was another group, consisting of fully grown men.

There is nothing special about cars, and even if you think there is, you shouldn't give the drivers attention like fans
Same thing applies to me for things like concerts and sports. Guys are so obsessed with other men and their things they forget to wipe the cum off their lips.

Nice...and what car do you have?:feelsthink:

• WTF
Not liking cars is some female shit, but i do agree its autistic asf to chase a sports car down a street for your shitty tiktok with 500 followers

theyre mostly some kids having fun i cant really hate them

• WTF
pessimistic poomer

• WTF
by kids i mean literal kids
before seeing some wholesome vids i could relate ❤️
Nah kids are annoying

And most of these guys are older teens

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
Some people just have no other copes

• +1
You remind me of those envious on Tate's Bugatti...

I'm cringing at the people chasing down the cars and getting excited more so than the drivers. Although obviously the drivers are looking for attention

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I'm cringing at the people chasing down the cars and getting excited more so than the drivers. Although obviously the drivers are looking for attention
Well, we used to do that too when we were kids, ethnic kids still do it, they are poorer and have less inhibitions...

• JFL
Chad can ride a pink girls bycicle and still slay

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
High class old money cars like Bentley or Aston Martin look much cooler anyway. But yeah car spotting is just another form of dick sucking

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back