"carbs are our main fuel source" is a giant fucking lie

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Recently cut all carbs besides certain veggies, broccoli, onions, mushrooms, etc. Basically I'm only eating meat and low-calorie veggies. Not only do I feel a million times better, I also have much more energy. "Carbs are our fuel source" my fucking ass. So much bullshit. Jews made this up so that poor people wouldn't eat more meat.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21, datboijj, noobs and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Sub0, maarda and 12 others
100 grams a day is the sweet spot for me to stay in shape and not feel like shit but ngl i feel so much better with more carbs

fruit isn’t bad nigga.

Soda chips pretzels breads pastas are the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Gargantuan, Zeta and 1 other person
I can smartly down 500g of white sugar with my heightened aryan understanding of dieting and feel like a metabolic god while being 6'4 and 215 pounds lean
Youre running off stress hormones,you only feel the benefit of starting out and removing slop
Time will do its thing.
One day you may reinvent yourself

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Smartass and Aladin
I can smartly down 500g of white sugar with my heightened aryan understanding of dieting and feel like a metabolic god while being 6'4 and 215 pounds lean
Youre running off stress hormones,you only feel the benefit of starting out and removing slop
Time will do its thing.
One day you may reinvent yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Caesar4911
Yeah i always end up going back to keto, i just don't do well with carbs

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Poor people food made in a factory

Humans are supposed to eat raw meat and diary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, JL~, datboijj and 2 others
Recently cut all carbs besides certain veggies, broccoli, onions, mushrooms, etc. Basically I'm only eating meat and low-calorie veggies. Not only do I feel a million times better, I also have much more energy. "Carbs are our fuel source" my fucking ass. So much bullshit. Jews made this up so that poor people wouldn't eat more meat.
Do you plan on depriving yourself of tasty carbs for the rest of your life? Or are you just another conservative NPC who thinks that eating meat is alpha and that eating carbs is beta and eating sugar is childish? Thankfully you didn't buy into the carnivore cult and you're at least eating low-calorie veggies. Keto is still retarded.

During my pre- and post-workout window so far I've consumed 253g carbs (17g fibre), 76g protein, 37g fat, 1,645 calories. And I still have one meal later (dinner) - Campbell's Chunky chicken soup with rice with crackers and a supermarket mini pizza (230 calories) and a whey protein concentrate shake before bed. By the time I finish the day I will have ate at least 308g of carbs, 99g protein, 48g fat, 2,051 calories. I'm doing a maintenance refeed today (or it might be a smaller deficit at any rate) on my cut. Which I do every Thursday (chest, shoulder, back and forearm B day). And tomorrow I have arms and legs. So some of the carbs from today will power my workout tomorrow morning and my muscles will be loaded with glycogen. Not sure how many calories I'm eating tomorrow. I have 1,578 calories budgeted. But I don't have tuna and 25% less calorie Miracle Whip or spaghetti with tomato sauce accounted into my macros because my dad is making that. And he's not weighing shit on a kitchen scale or anything. Saturday I'm going to eat out with friends so its gonna be like a cheat day. Sunday I'm ramping down the carbs and fats (especially the carbs) as its a rest day for me. And back to my usual eating schedule Monday.

I've lost 14.6 lbs on my cut so far in 135 days (19 weeks + 2 days).

In the last 20 days (2 weeks + 6 days) I lost 2.9 lbs as I started cutting my calories more 17 days ago. Calories in, calories out.

My lower abdomen circumference is down to 76.1cm (29.96") as of last Saturday. My pants are fitting looser. My turbo manlet 167cm ass needs to start shopping in the boys section for joggers because men's small joggers fit too loose. And my joggers in the gym and in public like I'm a BBC.

You can enjoy things like rice, pasta, bread, potatoes, oatmeal, cereal, pancakes, honey, syrup, fruit, sugars and lose fat. And dairy (which contains natural sugar from cow's milk).

Last edited:
fruit isn’t bad nigga.

bread and pasta are fine. Some people just fucking overdo it with the carbs. Like my dad. On Fridays, motherfucker feeds me toast and pita bread for breakfast (with an egg and egg whites), toast and pita bread with tuna and reduced calorie Miracle Whip for lunch and two hot dogs with hot dog buns and a big plate of spaghetti with tomato sauce for dinner. lmfao. These things individually are not bad. It's just the cumulative calorie count from these things is too much. If you don't eat low calories veggies and your sides are just carbs, carbs and more carbs then yeah bread and pasta can be a problem for you for losing weight. My dad feeds me veggies (kale, broccoli, cauliflower) only like fucking 3, sometimes 4 meals a week. No cap. That's not good. And I swear to fucking God, every time I go to the kitchen to fix something, my dad is there. Even though he's only 116 lbs. We only have one kitchen. There's no kitchen in the basement. There's no privacy. I don't really have the opportunity to do much cooking. Otherwise I'd do like a stir fry or something. And by the time my dad goes to bed, I need to go to bed too because I have gym in the morning and sleep is important for building muscle and losing fat. So I just take a men's multivitamin to get my micros.

Soda, yeah drinking calories is not a good idea if you need to lose weight. Drinks don't fill you up. I don't drink soda on a cut anymore. Because I only drink soda before my workouts. A 2L bottle is gonna go flat faster than I finish it. If you get the 6 pack of 710ml bottles or you buy the cans, soda is a good option though. And it's not going to fill you up as much as cereal, Rice Krispies squares, Haribo gummies, pancakes with syrup, oatmeal, etc. That said I do like having hot chocolate with marshmallows in my morning coffee three days per week before my workout because I don't like to train on a full stomach. But if you get hungry a lot, you're better off eating cereal, Rice Krispies squares, gummies, pancakes with syrup, banana, rice cakes with jam (pb too if you want some fats), etc. before a workout.

Chips and pretzels are calorie dense. Chips are also high in fat. Pretzels are goated pre-workout and post-workout food though. Carbs + salt. Otherwise if you're trying to lose weight, I would lay off the pretzels. I would lay off the chips too if you want to lose weight. Funnily enough, I had 5 Pringles on Monday because my fat intake was low that day from all the egg whites and skinless chicken breast I was eating. And I have 5 Pringles budgeted for tomorrow because I'm having 0% MF vanilla Greek Yogurt for a post-workout snack, egg whites for breakfast, tuna for lunch and I'm not getting enough fats from the hot dogs at dinner.

Last edited:
fruit isn’t bad nigga.

Fruits are not as healthy as they're made out to be. Yea it's probably better to have a banana instead of a snickers bar, but that doesn't make the banana 'good' for you. There's 120-150 calories in a decently sized fruit vs the 250 or so calories in a candy bar. While this is better, it's also much easier to make the mistake of eating lots of fruit everyday thinking that it's 'better' for you.

3 fruit per day: 400 calories almost. That's like eating a small additional meal. And it's mostly water and sugar. Not exactly 'healthy', even if you're getting some vitamins.

Fruits are not as healthy as they're made out to be. Yea it's probably better to have a banana instead of a snickers bar, but that doesn't make the banana 'good' for you. There's 120-150 calories in a decently sized fruit vs the 250 or so calories in a candy bar. While this is better, it's also much easier to make the mistake of eating lots of fruit everyday thinking that it's 'better' for you.

3 fruit per day: 400 calories almost. That's like eating a small additional meal. And it's mostly water and sugar. Not exactly 'healthy', even if you're getting some vitamins.
There’s more to nutrition than calories and macros.

stop it you won't get through to ketotards and meatards
it's over i just sit and laugh

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Yes I get it that you need vitamins and such but you don't need fruits for those. Veggies are enough.

Do you plan on depriving yourself of tasty carbs for the rest of your life? Or are you just another conservative NPC who thinks that eating meat is alpha and that eating carbs is beta and eating sugar is childish? Thankfully you didn't buy into the carnivore cult and you're at least eating low-calorie veggies. Keto is still retarded.

During my pre- and post-workout window so far I've consumed 253g carbs (17g fibre), 76g protein, 37g fat, 1,645 calories. And I still have one meal later (dinner) - Campbell's Chunky chicken soup with rice with crackers and a supermarket mini pizza (230 calories) and a whey protein concentrate shake before bed. By the time I finish the day I will have ate at least 308g of carbs, 99g protein, 48g fat, 2,051 calories. I'm doing a maintenance refeed today (or it might be a smaller deficit at any rate) on my cut. Which I do every Thursday (chest, shoulder, back and forearm B day). And tomorrow I have arms and legs. So some of the carbs from today will power my workout tomorrow morning and my muscles will be loaded with glycogen. Not sure how many calories I'm eating tomorrow. I have 1,578 calories budgeted. But I don't have tuna and 25% less calorie Miracle Whip or spaghetti with tomato sauce accounted into my macros because my dad is making that. And he's not weighing shit on a kitchen scale or anything. Saturday I'm going to eat out with friends so its gonna be like a cheat day. Sunday I'm ramping down the carbs and fats (especially the carbs) as its a rest day for me. And back to my usual eating schedule Monday.

I've lost 14.6 lbs on my cut so far in 135 days (19 weeks + 2 days).

In the last 20 days (2 weeks + 6 days) I lost 2.9 lbs as I started cutting my calories more 17 days ago. Calories in, calories out.

My lower abdomen circumference is down to 76.1cm (29.96") as of last Saturday. My pants are fitting looser. My turbo manlet 167cm ass needs to start shopping in the boys section for joggers because men's small joggers fit too loose. And my joggers in the gym and in public like I'm a BBC.

You can enjoy things like rice, pasta, bread, potatoes, oatmeal, cereal, pancakes, honey, syrup, fruit, sugars and lose fat. And dairy (which contains natural sugar from cow's milk).
alien