A few supplements i've used to increase my endurance in working hard labour

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
The main problem with physical labour is that you have to multiply the hours you work by 1.5-2x to account for the time you will be too exhausted from working to do the things you otherwise would - you will not be seeing many people doing construction part time to pay for their college. Otherwise jobs like warehouse, construction or farm worker mog for young people because of the relatively high pay, low skill floor, and not having to deal with the retards or bullshit of retail/office.

Here is a list of supplements I have tried to fix this problem by improving my endurance.

NOTE:

1. Ginseng
Cost: ~1$/day
rating: mixed effects
Specifically Panax Ginseng. It gives you another 1-2 hours of working in the state after you lose your inital energy boost but before you become exhausted. main flaw for this supplement is that it's anti GABAergic, basically the opposite effect of alcohol. Your mental space will become cluttered with more thoughts, racing faster - whether these thoughts are good or bad depends on what your baseline. So don't take this if you are depressed, anxious or drink/use weed to cope.

2. Mildronate/meldonium
Cost: ~1.75$/day
rating: ehhh
Famous because a bunch of russian atheletes got caught and banned from the olympics for it, I would say it's suited for a use case where you are trying to boost your preformance in an atheltic field by just a little bit to edge out the competition. Otherwise the effect I feel is kind of noticable but not enough to where it makes a categorical difference to where I could say this improved my life, though some people swear by it. Healthwise it's a cointoss because it's somewhat good for the heart but somewhat bad for the gut.

3. Pyruvate (idealabs pyrucet):
Cost: ~1.50$/day
rating: mogs hard

Pyruvate works similar to meldonium to increase your endurance by increasing your oxidation of sugars (glucose) and limiting the oxidation of fatty acids. Calcium Pyruvate which is a common supplement you can buy from generic supplement companies has a little bit of an effect. But Pyrucet from Idealabs (Ethyl Acetoacetate/Ethyl Pyruvate) makes me feel like the flash, I just move and work so much quicker it's crazy, people have been telling me to work slower :lul:, and I feel just normal if not a little better after working. Synergistic with coffee. Disclaimer that i've only recently started testing this out.

Here is a list of reasons why it's good for you and increases your longevity. I'd probably use this if it took 10 years from life but helped be get the bag 💸 ngl.

4. Cardarine/Gw0742
cost: ~2$/day
rating: i'd use it in limited scenarios

Since these compounds give you energy by making the bodies use of fatty acids more efficent by agonizing PPAR, you have to be burning fat and not carbs as a fuel source to notice a difference. Would be very effective on a keto diet. I have only tried GW0742, which is supposed to be much more effective than cardarine, and it does the job. It's faintly stimulatory and you can work a lot longer at average preformance levels before getting tired.

It gives rats cancer in high doses over long periods of time which may or may not be a risk for you - I wouldn't run this for 10 years straight. How the bodybuilding community uses this in cycles of a few weeks is fine.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, maxxmclooks, boss8055 and 12 others
love to see it. bumped and repped.
why dont you try using stimulants to have more energy after work? stuff like moda / ritalin/ addy?
or even something weaker like coffee

• +1
Reactions: pagodagu, Deleted member 65752, incel194012940 and 1 other person
love to see it. bumped and repped.
why dont you try using stimulants to have more energy after work? stuff like moda / ritalin/ addy?
or even something weaker like coffee
coffee is legit, I assume most people drink it by default.

modafinil is something to take once in a while when you need it to stay up, I wouldn’t be taking it on a daily basis

ritalin/addy fall more into the drug category than supplement, they have a more complex interaction in your body than anything I’ve listed here which is not to say I’m against anyone taking it

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, LVZZO, pagodagu and 1 other person
Bookmarked, I’m not doing manual labour but I am on my feet all day flipping burgers n shit and that’s gonna exhaust me also, and if you can make wagie jobs slightly less depressing it’s good for moneymaxxing in the long term because you’ll be willing to work more hours and not want to kys each morning

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, incel194012940, truecel12 and 2 others
modafinil is something to take once in a while when you need it to stay up, I wouldn’t be taking it on a daily basis
on that note, modafinil is an energy/focus maintainer, not a booster. I've been taking on average 200mg a day now, coupled with a nootropic stack, no side effects except the less you sleep, the harder it is to fall asleep. Good to cycle tbh, keeps you on track for the day. Ritalin/Adderal is not as good for long term use, clearly why the US Air Force switched to moda for their pilots

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and truecel12
Bookmarked, I’m not doing manual labour but I am on my feet all day flipping burgers n shit and that’s gonna exhaust me also, and if you can make wagie jobs slightly less depressing it’s good for moneymaxxing in the long term because you’ll be willing to work more hours and not want to kys each morning
do you beat your shit to your pfp?

L tyrosine

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
The main problem with physical labour is that you have to multiply the hours you work by 1.5-2x to account for the time you will be too exhausted from working to do the things you otherwise would - you will not be seeing many people doing construction part time to pay for their college. Otherwise jobs like warehouse, construction or farm worker mog for young people because of the relatively high pay, low skill floor, and not having to deal with the retards or bullshit of retail/office.

Here is a list of supplements I have tried to fix this problem by improving my endurance.

NOTE:

1. Ginseng
Cost: ~1$/day
rating: mixed effects
Specifically Panax Ginseng. It gives you another 1-2 hours of working in the state after you lose your inital energy boost but before you become exhausted. main flaw for this supplement is that it's anti GABAergic, basically the opposite effect of alcohol. Your mental space will become cluttered with more thoughts, racing faster - whether these thoughts are good or bad depends on what your baseline. So don't take this if you are depressed, anxious or drink/use weed to cope.

2. Mildronate/meldonium
Cost: ~1.75$/day
rating: ehhh
Famous because a bunch of russian atheletes got caught and banned from the olympics for it, I would say it's suited for a use case where you are trying to boost your preformance in an atheltic field by just a little bit to edge out the competition. Otherwise the effect I feel is kind of noticable but not enough to where it makes a categorical difference to where I could say this improved my life, though some people swear by it. Healthwise it's a cointoss because it's somewhat good for the heart but somewhat bad for the gut.

3. Pyruvate (idealabs pyrucet):
Cost: ~1.50$/day
rating: mogs hard

Pyruvate works similar to meldonium to increase your endurance by increasing your oxidation of sugars (glucose) and limiting the oxidation of fatty acids. Calcium Pyruvate which is a common supplement you can buy from generic supplement companies has a little bit of an effect. But Pyrucet from Idealabs (Ethyl Acetoacetate/Ethyl Pyruvate) makes me feel like the flash, I just move and work so much quicker it's crazy, people have been telling me to work slower :lul:, and I feel just normal if not a little better after working. Synergistic with coffee. Disclaimer that i've only recently started testing this out.

Here is a list of reasons why it's good for you and increases your longevity. I'd probably use this if it took 10 years from life but helped be get the bag 💸 ngl.

4. Cardarine/Gw0742
cost: ~2$/day
rating: i'd use it in limited scenarios

Since these compounds give you energy by making the bodies use of fatty acids more efficent by agonizing PPAR, you have to be burning fat and not carbs as a fuel source to notice a difference. Would be very effective on a keto diet. I have only tried GW0742, which is supposed to be much more effective than cardarine, and it does the job. It's faintly stimulatory and you can work a lot longer at average preformance levels before getting tired.

It gives rats cancer in high doses over long periods of time which may or may not be a risk for you - I wouldn't run this for 10 years straight. How the bodybuilding community uses this in cycles of a few weeks is fine.
Quality thread bookmarked

• +1
In what country warehouse is high pay? It's usually minimal or slightly above minimum wage in my country

• +1
In what country warehouse is high pay? It's usually minimal or slightly above minimum wage in my country
I live in a blue state in the US, at the minimum 16$/hr and sometimes up to 25$/hr. My gig rn I get 21/hr

I just got my associates degree in a scientific discipline many of relatives are specialized in. alot have masters degrees and 10+ yrs experience and average ~30/hr, entry level is like 20$

doesn’t compare to the most lucrative fields ofc but there are other tradeoffs you have to weigh for yourself

I live in a blue state in the US, at the minimum 16$/hr and sometimes up to 25$/hr. My gig rn I get 21/hr

I just got my associates degree in a scientific discipline many of relatives are specialized in. alot have masters degrees and 10+ yrs experience and average ~30/hr, entry level is like 20$

doesn’t compare to the most lucrative fields ofc but there are other tradeoffs you have to weigh for yourself
Cuck I average 25-35 serving tables in upstate NY