Cardarine Report

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I will be documenting my daily/weekly experience with cardarine. I plan to run it for 8-10 weeks at 10mg ED and slowly bumping up to 20mg. I am in a calorie deficit and my diet is optimal before anyone says it's not going to do anything without a good diet.

Goals:
1. Lean down to 15% body fat
2. Improve overall athleticism
3. Improve cardiovascular performance

Source - ReceptorChem

10/06/24 - Today was my first dose of cardarine, it tastes like ass but I just washed it down with water. A lot of sources say even on the first dose it will have an effect within 30 mins, but as it's only the first day it might be placebo. I ran/walked 6km to my gym and did my heavy lifting as normal.

What usually happens when I run to the gym at that distance is I gas out easily as a lot of it is uphill. This time was insanely different, didn't even feel any form of tiredness and could do it with ease. My lifting performance has been incredible too, it's my first time back in the gym after a few months so I didn't expect to be able to go this hard. Im excited for the next couple days to see how much more it will impact me.

The next update will be on Friday.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
If nobody is interested then I'm not going to make updates, so reply if you want to be updated.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
sure im interested

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Cardarine is supposed to be for endurance.

Yeah you can update, since it doesn't shut down the hormonal pathway. Are you burning fat?