Cardarine

shieldzz

shieldzz

Is cardarine worth it if i dont do cardio ? Im gonna go in a cycle soon of ECA Stack + clenbuterol,should i get cardarine aswell?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Is cardarine worth it if i dont do cardio ? Im gonna go in a cycle soon of ECA Stack + clenbuterol,should i get cardarine aswell?
No. It has an cancer risk if used continuously ( Ex: in a normal cycle context).

Not at all. Cardarine is an endurance enhancer rather than a fat burner. Cardio will allow you to push harder and go farther. It won't help you lose fat straight away. If you are going to run Cardarine, run in a calorie deficit and incorporate exercise a couple of days a week.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo, appealmaxed, Eriot Lodger and 3 others
yes to cardarine

not the most efficient fat burner but increases endurance during sex

cancer risk is overblown. stick to recommended doses and don’t use year round and you’ll be fine

clen is more dangerous than cardarine with more sides. experienced no sides on cardarine unlike clen

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
No. It has an cancer risk if used continuously ( Ex: in a normal cycle context).
It was tested on Cancer-prone rats with 4x dose, nobody i know got any form of cancer from it

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
It was tested on Cancer-prone rats with 4x dose, nobody i know got any form of cancer from it
it still has a cancer risk inherently

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
it can make starving yourself on a very low calorie diet much less unpleasant

• +1
@DildoFaggins used it, i bet he can tell you

Imo you are just overdoing it bro, Eca + clen is already too much.

You’ll really risk a heart attack if you even add cardanine

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and m0ss26
im on it but it but i train all the time for my sport, it would be 10x less useful if I wasn't doing any cardio. Just use semaglutide and eat only protein if you wanna get lean and keep gains

also clen is retarded in general but stacking it with ECA and still wanting to add GW is just overkill asf

also clen is retarded in general but stacking it with ECA and still wanting to add GW is just overkill asf
idk eca + clen seems like a good combo . eca kills appetite meanwhile clen help for fat loss + increasing metabolism

Start with the ECA stack and see where that takes you, no need to add a bunch of substances at once. Also, fuck clen, shit sucks.

idk eca + clen seems like a good combo . eca kills appetite meanwhile clen help for fat loss + increasing metabolism

ECA also helps with fat loss, albeit slightly less than Clen, stacking them won't do much other than increasing side-effects.

Cardarine won't do much without cardio. Why aren't you doing cardio btw? If I were you, I would use the energy ECA provides to do some cardio, even if it's only a little.

Last edited:
  • +1
Start with the ECA stack and see where that takes you, no need to add a bunch of substances at once. Also, fuck clen, shit sucks.

ECA also helps with fat loss, albeit slightly less than Clen, stacking them won't do much other than increasing side-effects.

Cardarine won't do much without cardio. Why aren't you doing cardio btw? If I were you, I would use the energy ECA provides to do some cardio, even if it's only a little.
i never liked cardio , it was always easier for me to remove 500 calories than burn 500 with cardio . also you lose a lot of time with cardio

Are you at least hitting the gym?

7-8 months 6x times a week
body-builder-sam-sulek-841623320.jpg

No. It has a cancer risk if used continuously ( Ex: in a normal cycle context).
It’s in the same category as Cigs, so it should be okay for 8 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Where do you source ephedrine?

Idk about continuous being a normal cycle.
A normal cycle would be 8-12 weeks, continuous would be the rats, who, when converted to human time, were on it for like 4 (or 40, I don’t remember) years.
was more than 4x for memory, remember, you have to multiply that dosage by the amount of times their body weight goes into ours.
So if they were on 40mg, as something with 1/100th the weight we are, then it’s be the equivalent to 4000mg

Idk about continuous being a normal cycle.
A normal cycle would be 8-12 weeks, continuous would be the rats, who, when converted to human time, were on it for like 4 (or 40, I don’t remember) years.

was more than 4x for memory, remember, you have to multiply that dosage by the amount of times their body weight goes into ours.
So if they were on 40mg, as something with 1/100th the weight we are, then it’s be the equivalent to 4000mg
Well, any compound that had a company stop researching it because of cancer concerns should always be something we should stay diligent of, even if we haven’t seen any ancetdoctal evidence

• +1