Cardio cucks.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Majority of men i see outside running are 3PSL or below, most of them are bald/balding.

I have nothing against cardio in general but if you have to go running to keep your figure, there's something seriously wrong with your metabolism and/or diet.

Nowadays cardio is mostly a cope for unhealthy cucks who think being slim is all it takes.

Aslo, people majorly overdo it. Humans are designed to be in steady movement over the whole day, but not run for half an hour every day, that's unnatural and will fuck you up.

Best natural cardio is just general movement, like working a manual job.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend and MaxillaMaxing
cardio/fighting >>> lifting

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
CHAD has natural stamina. He doesn't need cardio.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
cardio is important f or sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Elvisandreaa, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
All three of them are extremes. Don't overdo it. Steady movement is king.
not really, humans fighted often in the old ages

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
then you see soccer players and they mog vast majority of the population
anchor bias, you strengthen your beliefs with the evidence you have while filtering out everything else

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Truecel14, Moggie and 1 other person
Cardio is critical for leanmaxxing, also do cardarine

I walk 2-4 hours a day, am I a cuck?

I also train boxing twice a week

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and GandyIsNormie
Cardio is critical for leanmaxxing, also do cardarine
Not really. I never do cardio and i'm below 10% bodyfat. You're naturally lean with good metabolism and diet.

then you see soccer players and they mog vast majority of the population
anchor bias, you strengthen your beliefs with the evidence you have while filtering out everything else
They mog the average fat joe, even the runner cucks do. But how many actual top health chads play soccer?

Humans weren't designed for running half an hour a day. Where in nature would you get in a situation that would require that? Humans mainly needed to evolve to sprint to get out of danger and walk for a long time to travel. This slow cardio running or "jogging" is just made up bullshit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Magnum Opus and GandyIsNormie
Humans weren't designed for running half an hour a day. Where in nature would you get in a situation that would require that? Humans mainly needed to evolve to sprint to get out of danger and walk for a long time to travel. This slow cardio running or "jogging" is just made up bullshit.
what do you think about the body type with long legs + short torso + long arms

No shit it sucks no shit its boring

That's why nobody does it

That's why everyone at the gym is bloatcel

That's why the leanpill almost destroyed me

That's why I speed/briskly walk on treadmill for 1 hour a day in addition to lifting weights etc

Do your fucking cardio you bitch nigga

what do you think about the body type with long legs + short torso + long arms
Idk, hard to tell from just that but longer limbs in general are a masculine dimorphic trait. If you also had wide bideltoid and slim hips then it would be the top masculine body.

• Woah
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Idk, hard to tell from just that but longer limbs in general are a masculine dimorphic trait. If you also had wide bideltoid and slim hips then it would be the top masculine body.
@astatine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
How would it fuck you up

Heart disease is the #1 killer. Cardio is most important for heart health

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Running is very much a looksmin while you are doing it, an average looking guy is going to look subhuman when he is dehydrated and sweaty. Most people that run do it for general fitness and/or cardio vascular fitness and/or competition/ego. People looking to lose weight usually choose less strenuous avenues. It is not a coincidence that people that work manual labor jobs have vastly higher rates of nicotine and alcohol abuse, the repetitive stress of such jobs fries your joints, tendons and brain cells.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
persistence hunting (jogging for 4 hours a day) was a dominant form of obtaining food hundreds of thousands of years ago. jogging is the second most energy efficient form of locomotion in the entire animal kingdom right behind being a horse 🐎

however I also noticed most guys running to be bald. marathoncels also look extremely subhuman, especially compared to sprinters

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
walking mogs

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
i sometimes hike with a backpack (between 10-20kg) and it's hell of a low intensity cardio. Elevates heart rate steadily, builds endurance / stamina and also strengthens your core and legs.