Master
t. wheezes after walking up a flight of stairs

0 cardio boring

• JFL
Reactions: Mio
my cardio is jump rope and rough sex

• +1
Reactions: Mio and Lukkas
Too much cardio can stress your body and speed up aging. It raises cortisol levels, which can make your skin and body age faster. Plus, it can strain your joints and muscles, leading to injuries and inflammation. Mixing up your workouts and giving your body time to rest can help. Yeah I'm still going to do cardio because only current looks is what really matters, you can stay healthy without doing cardio jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Mio and incelmogger
Too much cardio can stress your body and speed up aging. It raises cortisol levels, which can make your skin and body age faster. Plus, it can strain your joints and muscles, leading to injuries and inflammation. Mixing up your workouts and giving your body time to rest can help. Yeah I'm still going to do cardio because only current looks is what really matters, you can stay healthy without doing cardio jfl
Most people who actually stay healthy without cardio are usually physically active outside of the gym and aren’t like the average .org rotter whose only exposure to sunlight is when they walk to their car to go to the gym and leave

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Lukkas