W

wristcel

Kraken

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Chintuck22
I bet he was chadlite

I bet he was chadlite
He would certainly have been extremely low inhibition at a residential center lol. Probably a handsome bad boy who made her unable to resist her urges

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 2661 and Catawampus
When girls encounter superior genetics they can't control themselves.

my theory is that women in these positions have been devoid of proper emotional bonding and when they help vulnerable guys they get aroused with the emotional connection. id love to try getting a young female therapist and just unloading on her and see what happens

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
anyone has link to that youtube video when adult women wanted to fuck a 15-year old prettyboy chad on Tinder? They didn't even care about the age.

When a whore does this everyone defends the kween. When its michael jackson everyone lose their minds

fuuuck i wanna fuck her

my theory is that women in these positions have been devoid of proper emotional bonding and when they help vulnerable guys they get aroused with the emotional connection. id love to try getting a young female therapist and just unloading on her and see what happens
Therapists are an utter joke. My female therapist always was flirty with me and my male therapists always say shit that you would read out of a ¨inspirational¨ Instagram posts.

I have been a billion times more satisfied and happy without them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Therapists are an utter joke. My female therapist always was flirty with me and my male therapists always say shit that you would read out of a ¨inspirational¨ Instagram posts.

I have been a billion times more satisfied and happy without them.
All that my therapists did was get me on one pill and then the next, and the next, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
All that my therapists did was get me on one pill and then the next, and the next, etc.
They just try to prescribe your pills bcs it is easier for them then actually help you out and once you get addicted to those pills you will always go back to your therapists bcs you want more.

They are no different then Tabacco companies who sell cigarettes even if they know it kills bcs it makes money.

I am happy I never took one pill my therapist described to me.