Maths teacher (f30) found guilty of having sex with two students

D

deepfuckingvalue

Bronze

Bunda Becky, jfl at the state of the UK where this is considered attractive.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bonecel01, IRL_Reject and 1 other person
Joynes admitted that she began messaging the first pupil – referred to as Boy A – over Snapchat in October 2021.

They struck up contact after she gave him most of the digits of her mobile phone number – he said ten out of 11, she claimed nine - in a Monday morning probability lesson.

She accepted buying him a £345 Gucci belt at the Trafford Centre after arranging to pick him up in her Audi after school the following Friday.

Boy A told police that after awkwardly sitting on the couch together they ended up stripping naked and having unprotected sex twice.

Last edited:
I never understand why people post these threads. What is this supposed to prove?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
nah you know her head game cray

• Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
you just said in the OP that you don't think she's hot
honestly at this point I envy people who are fucking fat black single mothers regularly as long as they dont have aids

Wtf is going on lately with teachers having sex with their students??

• +1
you just said in the OP that you don't think she's hot
I don’t (I also don’t think she’s ugly) but that doesn’t mean as a 15 year old boy I wouldn’t relish the chance to sleep with my teacher.

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv
I don’t (I also don’t think she’s ugly) but that doesn’t mean as a 15 year old boy I wouldn’t relish the chance to sleep with my teacher.
So this is just like a fetish thing for the people who post this

• +1
I never understand why people post these threads. What is this supposed to prove?
They make people wonder: "Where the hell where these female teachers, back when I was in school???!"

• +1

Bunda Becky, jfl at the state of the UK where this is considered attractive.
The cuck around the pedowhore makes me angry, imagine he got cucked by teenagers and they came inside her JFL and then she would have said "I got pregnant from you, my loved husband". Always check if your son/daughter has the same DNA as you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, BadmanGangstar and deepfuckingvalue
They make people wonder: "Where the hell where these female teachers, back when I was in school???!"
It's so rare that it makes the news when it happens, and, as far as fantasies go, it's pretty boring

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and deepfuckingvalue
honestly at this point I envy people who are fucking fat black single mothers regularly as long as they dont have aids
Yeah, I think this is fantasy for really sad people

• So Sad
Reactions: IRL_Reject
The cuck around the pedowhore makes me angry, imagine he got cucked by teenagers and they came inside her JFL and then she would have said "I got pregnant from you, my loved husband". Always check if your son/daughter has the same DNA as you.
Yepp indeed, brutaaaaaaal