Career help

Simikz

Simikz

Mistral
Joined
Aug 5, 2025
Posts
2,003
Reputation
814
I don’t know what career to do, I’m Irish, 17 and in my last year of high school. I don’t study often and do pretty average in school because I have no future what to do for my future. I also have a lazy eye with 50-55% vision so I get eyestrain. I don’t really have any hobbies, I go to the gym sometimes but I don’t enjoy it, in fact I have a disc bulge and annular fissure in upper back so can’t go right now. And I play football which is fun. I make tiktoks too but I don’t see myself making a career out of it. Any ideas on what to do? I was thinking electrician but I have 0 interest. My dad crashed out cos I got in trouble by one teacher for forgetting to do hw and he called me lazy and a bum etc, and he thinks il just be a bum after school.

Any tips on wha to do?
 
For us or for everyone? I guess good school results opens more doors. What country u in btw?
for me n u and many others but you can still try to get furhter. im not far from you im in scandinavia
 
  • +1
Reactions: Simikz
I don’t know what career to do, I’m Irish, 17 and in my last year of high school. I don’t study often and do pretty average in school because I have no future what to do for my future. I also have a lazy eye with 50-55% vision so I get eyestrain. I don’t really have any hobbies, I go to the gym sometimes but I don’t enjoy it, in fact I have a disc bulge and annular fissure in upper back so can’t go right now. And I play football which is fun. I make tiktoks too but I don’t see myself making a career out of it. Any ideas on what to do? I was thinking electrician but I have 0 interest. My dad crashed out cos I got in trouble by one teacher for forgetting to do hw and he called me lazy and a bum etc, and he thinks il just be a bum after school.

Any tips on wha to do?
learning to be an electrician takes a lot no ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Simikz

Similar threads

A
Replies
1
Views
21
Atra
Atra
smashedradix
Replies
11
Views
84
dark_lm
dark_lm
huillo
Replies
4
Views
17
kyril
kyril
merrylol
Replies
2
Views
36
lurvy
lurvy
merrylol
Replies
5
Views
41
merrylol
merrylol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top