Caring about "future generations" is cucked

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
Only cucks think about "muh future generations". I only care about myself. I don't give a fuck if I make some hapa spawn and he does himself in. he shouldn't of been so much of a pussy and did what he had to do like his daddy did. everyone is responsible for making it for himself what he has to do in whatever current system is in place. my only responsibility is to live the best life I can live for myself until im dead. im here for a short time on this dump of a planet and im not going to be wasting it thinking about "muh future generations". they can all get fucked.

I only want my harem of noodle sluts, my high powered job due to being superior genetics in a land of 5 foot fucked up looking people. (nothing against you ricecels, if you pay homage to me ill force noodles to fuck you)

anyways, any spawns I have will have to figure shit out for themselves. my dad never told me about any of this shit. he didn't say i was going to be a fucking virgin loser.

I could go on but I think you get the point

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
If being a good person is a cucked thing then i am gladly cuck in thqt way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and n0rthface
anyways, any spawns I have will have to figure shit out for themselves. my dad never told me about any of this shit. he didn't say i was going to be a fucking virgin loser.
So fucking true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Subhuman trash
You're not a good person. That's a cope. You're a shitty human being like everyone else. You're also in denial about it like everyone else
Most people are better then you. You are responsible for his existence so you should take care of him

Me against the world

so basically

boomers are based

Only cucks think about "muh future generations". I only care about myself.🙄
What about sunrise?
What about rain?
What about all the things
That you said we were to gain?
Did you ever stop to notice
This crying Earth, these weeping shores?

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP