caring about girl's past partners is a huge incel trait

D

Deleted member 21628

Kraken
legit posted a pussy here yesterday and someone was like "wowowo she's probably had so much dick up in there, how you wanna touch that?? wowowowo :soy::soy::soy:"

so pathetic.. but i guess this is what happens when youre subchad

mogging machines dont care about such things.. why care if you literally cuck others.. it makes no logical sense...

not talking about girls who have triple digit body count tho

ideal is under 10

under 5 is the best tho

QWu25IkT_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Wallenberg, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 9 others
Bro it doesn’t matter if she had 20 bbc and 6 abortions and 3 way with a midget she’s a queen bro!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member, 5'8manlet and 26 others
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 14693
Cope

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Tyronecell, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Yeah it’s impossible for a non religious attractive mentally stable girl to have less than a few partners

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Chadeep and 4 others
imagine shamelessly putting your own pic as your pfp hwen you look like this lmoamoamoamoa

8580.jpg

didnt even know this was you.. wonder what you think youre rating is lmoam

i'll tell you

face alone obv.. like ltn, mtn at best..

anyone saying otherwise is fucked in the head clueless

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, Michael Myers, fogdart and 7 others
i clearly stated that im not talking about those types

and also lol at you thinking that thats an average girl.. over for you
Average girl in 20s has 20 bodies from the club and tinder

Keep beta caring for roast beef flaps you sick fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Yeah it’s impossible for a non religious attractive mentally stable girl to have less than a few partners
i mean.. yea..

i dont mean to sound like a feminist. but lol you cant shame a girl for wantin a partner..

again.. im not talking about sleeping around tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
mostly virgins who care about that. why do i care if shes been fucked before? my dicks been in different women

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Chadeep, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
mostly virgins who care about that. why do i care if shes been fucked before? my dicks been in different women
yea very true.. its such a cuck mindset..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 18931
imagine shamelessly putting your own pic as your pfp hwen you look like this lmoamoamoamoa

8580.jpg

didnt even know this was you.. wonder what you think youre rating is lmoam

i'll tell you

face alone obv.. like ltn, mtn at best..

anyone saying otherwise is fucked in the head clueless
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Niklaus Mikaelson
legit posted a pussy here yesterday and someone was like "wowowo she's probably had so much dick up in there, how you wanna touch that?? wowowowo :soy::soy::soy:"

mogging machines dont care about such things.. why care if you literally cuck others.. it makes no logical sense...

ideal is under 10

under 5 is the best tho

QWu25IkT_400x400.jpg
Ok ops a female proven again.
Whats a bodycount bro ? The girl can just take a shower and she will be clean again. Its irrelevant 🌝 @Niko69 @Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Michael Myers, Chadeep and 6 others
Ok ops a female proven again.
Whats a bodycount bro ? The girl can just take a shower and she will be clean again. Its irrelevant 🌝 @Niko69 @Blackgymmax
Irrelevant for ONS, not irrelevant for LTR as a lot of sexpartners usually reflect in their personalities

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx, ROTTING, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Irrelevant for ONS, not irrelevant for LTR as a lot of sexpartners usually reflect in their personalities
so you think 5 is a lot?? for ltr

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
If you get a chance to ltr a girl who you enjoy spending time with, enjoying having sex with and you have a good level of mutual attraction with you should just do it imo and not worry about her purity

If you don’t you’re just cucking yourself out of all the pleasure and validation she could give you

If she does cheat or leave you just move on, just make sure to keep looksmaxxing during the relationship so you’re not fucked when/if she does

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadeep and Deleted member 19036
No I cannot wife a thot
Bitch no I won’t I just cannot
3ACCB191 F3F1 4E91 9282 F43AF16C5993

• +1
Reactions: Will Blunderfield, Deleted member 14262 and ascension
Its typical for people who are virgins

But its not a low t trait

High t ethnics all dont like sluts

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Michael Myers, Chadeep and 3 others
Op is low iq
Fist he tell that caring abt a girl body fat is an incel trait, then proceed right next after to tell that he don’t want a girl with more than 5-10 parterners,
This is looksmax average user

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14262
Op is low iq
Fist he tell that caring abt a girl body fat is an incel trait, then proceed right next after to tell that he don’t want a girl with more than 5-10 parterners,
This is looksmax average user
yea body fat

watch your autocorrect you fucking dog... stay in your corner

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
if you dont care and going into marriage, than you are the biggest cuck ever

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 20848 and ascension
if you dont care and going into marriage, than you are the biggest cuck ever
"if shes not virgin i dont want her :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsgood::feelsgood::soy::soy::soy::soy:""

"if shes not virgin i dont want her :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsgood::feelsgood::soy::soy::soy::soy:""
are you assuming everyone act like how you think in your head?
i still want her, i got better option i leave, as simple as that, my current gf only has 1 body count with me,
you can cope whatever cuck shit you into

are you assuming everyone act like how you think in your head?
i still want her, i got better option i leave, as simple as that, my current gf only has 1 body count with me,
you can cope whatever cuck shit you into
look at this gook talking

dont make me take severe measures

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Michael Myers and Magical Apple
its only weird if ur just fucking them.if its ltr then you should have plenty of reason to care

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Agree with OP

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I don't care about bodycount for sex. I care about bodycount for long term cause I need to know if this bitch is a suitable mother for my offspring.

ideal is under 10

under 5 is the best tho

QWu25IkT_400x400.jpg
Ok you are DEFINITELY a woman.

Yes. + Imagen all her exes are invited on your wedding day and they be like :her bro I fucked your wife.

Or in general if you ever get into an argument with one of her local exes. "But I fucked your girl before you". Other than that you are competing with every man that has ever been inside her. Subconsciously she will never get over them and always compare you.

Therefore she will never truly love you if she knows you aren't the most superior genetically and give her the best orgasms.

Over for cuckcels

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Niklaus Mikaelson
Yes. + Imagen all her exes are invited on your wedding day and they be like :her bro I fucked your wife.

Or in general if you ever get into an argument with one of her local exes. "But I fucked your girl before you". Other than that you are competing with every man that has ever been inside her. Subconsciously she will never get over them and always compare you.

Therefore she will never truly love you if she knows you aren't the most superior genetically and give her the best orgasms.

Over for cuckcels
this is exactly wtf i was talking about

youre actually tleling me that if you look like this :
QWu25IkT_400x400.jpg

you should care about what he has to say? :
104834507-portrait-of-an-average-guy-in-his-late-teens-early-twenties-.jpg

in the same way you might be competing with "Future guys" she might fuck and be insecure about it..

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Wallenberg
If you seething because your hookup is 30+ bodies you lowkey know you are inferior and don't pull as much as her

Ltr is different, there you should care

Over for cuckcels
nvm didnt readthe last part

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
this is exactly wtf i was talking about

youre actually tleling me that if you look like this :
QWu25IkT_400x400.jpg

you should care about what he has to say? :
104834507-portrait-of-an-average-guy-in-his-late-teens-early-twenties-.jpg

in the same way you might be competing with "Future guys" she might fuck and be insecure about it..
I'm 6'2-6'3 with normie face but bald falio. Some men are 6'5-7 ft+. Just because 5'5 indians exist doesn't mean giga moggers don't exist. There will ALWAYS be someone bigger, smarter, more good looking, and better. Saying muh I mog everyone is retarded.

And even if we consider that I mog all her past partners. Knowing that she fucks subhumans regularly obviously means she has issues and is easy af. Why would I want a woman who opens her legs for avarage joe? The risk of her cheating on me increases with low status and ugly men. It's even worse regardless.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING