Carotene and Tretinoin

LOST

LOST

Gold
I am new in carotene
Have been using Tretinoin for a lot of time, and a good skin routine
But just wondering if carotene together with tretinoin will make a difference or just a waste of money.

Is it worth to use carotene together with tretinoin?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Good_Little_Goy
I use both and works very well to give yellow/tan undertones to skin yes, definitely worth doing

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
How’s lycopene been working?
It’s good I’m definitely noticing redness increase
not quite at 3 month mark but i’ll post comparison on discord tomorrow maybe if my skin is recovered from
this mf chemical peel
it’s not as good as bc yet doe

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
It’s good I’m definitely noticing redness increase
not quite at 3 month mark but i’ll post comparison on discord tomorrow maybe if my skin is recovered from
this mf chemical peel
it’s not as good as bc yet doe
What's the difference between lycopene and astaxanthin?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
What's the difference between lycopene and astaxanthin?
Apparently astaxanthin is supposed to give lighter red undertones than lycopene but I think this might just be psl bs

I took high dose astaxanthin for ages and no colour change

plus there’s next to no evidence for astaxanthin working like this, it seems like most people who have tried it on this site saw no change, I’ve only seen two people here say it did anything for them and one of them was just hand colour change btw

whereas with lycopene there are documented cases of lycopenodermia like with carotenemia caused by beta carotene

• +1
Reactions: gymislife, Iplaysoccer and her
Damn nigga i don’t even wash my face jfl

good shit doe
Im acnecelling rn tbh ngl
if these new antibiotics dont work I will accutanemaxx

• Ugh..
Apparently astaxanthin is supposed to give lighter red undertones than lycopene but I think this might just be psl bs

I took high dose astaxanthin for ages and no colour change

plus there’s next to no evidence for astaxanthin working like this, it seems like most people who have tried it on this site saw no change, I’ve only seen two people here say it did anything for them and one of them was just hand colour change btw

whereas with lycopene there are documented cases of lycopenodermia like with carotenemia caused by beta carotene
so astax. is cope? If it has 0 skin benefits Im discontinuing it fuck I read a thread saying it was good and bought into it jfl

• +1
so astax. is cope? If it has 0 skin benefits Im discontinuing it fuck I read a thread saying it was good and bought into it jfl
It’s good for collagen just not for colouring for most people

but yeah I even bought 3 different brands of it to make sure it wasn’t fake and still no colour change after many many months

lycopene + tretinoin is a much better bet for red skin colouring

give it a try, it might work, don't get ur hopes up doe

• +1
bruh how the fuck do you need antibiotics??

seems extreme man
Been taking them for 3 years bro
whenever I stop/miss a dose I breakout and I have tolerance now so need to try a different type

faurkin jews man cucking my development ngl

• So Sad
Vitamin D, beta carotene, collagen powder (not sure if cope jfl), astaxanthin(collagen benefits are enough to be worth it for me tbh) Any other essentials? Ngl my monthly softmax consisting of pretty expensive skin care products and supplements is getting low key too expensive

• JFL
Reactions: Masterix
Vitamin D, beta carotene, collagen powder (not sure if cope jfl), astaxanthin(collagen benefits are enough to be worth it for me tbh) Any other essentials? Ngl my monthly softmax consisting of pretty expensive skin care products and supplements is getting low key too expensive
I have always been thinking about collagen powder effectiveness
Is there something about it in this forum?

I have always been thinking about collagen powder effectiveness
Is there something about it in this forum?
It’s cope just eat enough protein, 1.6g/kg

Been taking them for 3 years bro
whenever I stop/miss a dose I breakout and I have tolerance now so need to try a different type

faurkin jews man cucking my development ngl
do you have proper bad acne? like zits and shit?

over for u ngl

go to a dermatologist

• +1
do you have proper bad acne? like zits and shit?

over for u ngl

go to a dermatologist
Yeah I have acne on antibiotics + tretinoin + niacinamide, twice a day cleanse etc

just bottom of the barrel genetics in this regard
I have an appointment with a derm to get different antibiotics prescription but if that doesn’t work ill order accutane

just sick of having skin issues at this point, I wanna be done with it

• +1
Yeah I have acne on antibiotics + tretinoin + niacinamide, twice a day cleanse etc

just bottom of the barrel genetics in this regard
I have an appointment with a derm to get different antibiotics prescription but if that doesn’t work ill order accutane

just sick of having skin issues at this point, I wanna be done with it
ur skin didnt look bad in the pic you sent tbh

• +1
ur skin didnt look bad in the pic you sent tbh
It was good then but declined since
it’s not that bad tbh but I just wanna be done with skin issues for once and all now

• +1
It was good then but declined since
it’s not that bad tbh but I just wanna be done with skin issues for once and all now
bro get off antibiotics, it sounds like your skin has built a dependency on it, shit like that should be last resort

• +1
Im acnecelling rn tbh ngl
if these new antibiotics dont work I will accutanemaxx
View attachment 812917
just take accutane dude get it off expressPCT it's so fucking good

i took antibiotics for 4 years it's cope, takes 2 months to start working, by month 3 you get adapted and it stops working, nukes your internal gut biome bacteria for digesting food, nukes your skin flora (good bacteria in skin).

not to mention you have to stay out of the sun on antibiotics. just take accutane, im on it right now, so much better.

• +1
bro get off antibiotics, it sounds like your skin has built a dependency on it, shit like that should be last resort
nah accutane is last resort
I listened to this forum once and got of antibiotics and broke out bad
never again unless it’s to go on accutane
antibiotics and a retinoid is standard treatment for severe acne like I had

jfl of course you will breakout again, ur skin is dependent on it

just drink 3 litres of water :lul:
stfu I will trust my doctor over any number of autists on this

just take accutane dude get it off expressPCT it's so fucking good

i took antibiotics for 4 years it's cope, takes 2 months to start working, by month 3 you get adapted and it stops working, nukes your internal gut biome bacteria for digesting food, nukes your skin flora (good bacteria in skin).

not to mention you have to stay out of the sun on antibiotics. just take accutane, im on it right now, so much better.
My bitcoin thing got approved so I’ll probably order soon but
I wanna try to get it free on nhs first but they are major jews about it they want me too keep on taking antibiotics even though they don’t work properly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymislife and hairyballscel
stfu I will trust my doctor over any number of autists on this

My bitcoin thing got approved so I’ll probably order soon but
I wanna try to get it free on nhs first but they are major jews about it they want me too keep on taking antibiotics even though they don’t work properly
I can order so fast with Express, just get coinbase, do an initial thing that takes like 7 days, then order on Express PCT and send the money to the wallet # that ExpressPCT gives you after you try and buy something. They ship it and it arrives. It's hard to understand but once you figure out how the website works+ the Bitcoin thing, it's relatively simple.

• +1
  • Ugh..
yes good little goy, trust ur jewish doctor prescribing antibiotics jfl

fix ur diet
My diet is fine you have no clue what you’re talking about pyramidboy

ik antibiotics suck but the damage is already done I just don’t care anymore, maybe ill get fecal transplant to repair gut biome after or some shit

acne is mostly genetic and hormonal there’s only so much that good lifestyle can do

I can order so fast with Express, just get coinbase, do an initial thing that takes like 7 days, then order on Express PCT and send the money to the wallet # that ExpressPCT gives you after you try and buy something. They ship it and it arrives. It's hard to understand but once you figure out how the website works+ the Bitcoin thing, it's relatively simple.
Thanks, I think I have the order process down but I’m banned from coinbase for some reason jfl I think I tried to use it when I was underage or smt lol
I have a different btc service set up though with a 3 month supply order ready but I’m hoping for years of remission so I’ll need to go beyond low dose

what dosage are you taking?

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
  • Ugh..
jfl triggered ngl
Cos u are psl aspie know nothing coper telling me how to live my life
fuck u
@Copemaxxing learned it is easy to piss me off telling me what to do about my acne already

caged ngl, this nigga gonna get a shit transplant lmao
Mayb bcs it’s important and you can never repair it properly
doubt I will though tbhh
but maybe it’s affecting my personality making me less nt and social

have you gotten ur hormones checked?
No but ion have any bad signs of hormones
it’s just genetic tbh my sister has same acne and my mother did at our age too

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing and hairyballscel
Cos u are psl aspie know nothing coper telling me how to live my life
fuck u
@Copemaxxing learned it is easy to piss me off telling me what to do about my acne already

Mayb bcs it’s important and you can never repair it properly
doubt I will though tbhh
but maybe it’s affecting my personality making me less nt and social

No but ion have any bad signs of hormones
it’s just genetic tbh my sister has same acne and my mother did at our age too
Calm down jamal

• Ugh..
it's potent antioxidant and reduces inflammation- good for NTmaxxing