Carreer BlackPill and Income BlackPill

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Being Good Looking helps for carreer and income. That shows consistently. It's not the number 1 factor, but it helps a good amount.
If you're ugly, you better go the entrepreneur/business owner route; or specific skill (beind the scene) route.

"Physically attractive individuals have higher income than average individuals. "
"Surprisingly, the attractiveness premium does not vary by gender."

"In the research reported here, we identified leaders' facial structure as a specific physical trait that correlates with organizational performance. Specifically, we found that firms whose male CEOs have wider faces (relative to facial height) achieve superior financial performance."

"Research overwhelmingly shows that facial appearance predicts leader selection."
"We find clear confirmation that CEOs do look different when compared to citizens or professors, replicating the finding that faces matter for selection. More importantly, we also find that faces of CEOs of top performing firms do not differ from other CEOs. Based on our advanced face recognition method, our results suggest that facial appearance matters for leader selection but that it does not do so for leader performance."

"Attractive workers earn 10-15% more than their unattractive co-workers.
A larger woman (on average) earns less, whereas larger men earn more.
Looks can be linked to self esteem indirectly, which will cause higher or lower pay later on in your career.
Does this mean that beautiful people really are innately more capable? No."

BeautysBenefitsInfo.jpg

OR,
if you like to see it in action/real life (starts at 2:30):

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 3323 and 19 others
100% true, it's the main reason why i looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9090 and 17 others
100% true, it's the main reason why i looksmax.
Cool.
yeah, I'm always a little suprised how many here seem to looksmaxx for womens-dating only. It appears.
While for me, it's mainly also about the halo effect in all erea's of life it might hopefully bring if I manage to ascend well. Hopefully the game called life, on easy/easier modus. Instead of on hard.

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Mouthbreath, Norwooder and 14 others
Cool.
yeah, I'm always a little suprised how many here seem to looksmaxx for womens-dating only. It appears.
While for me, it's mainly also about the halo effect in all erea's of life it might hopefully bring if I manage to ascend well. Hopefully the game called life, on easy/easier modus. Instead of on hard.
agree 100% I did my eye area and now my coworker body language are more open towards me ngl

Hopefully the game called life, on easy/easier modus. Instead of on hard.
very good summary!
Looking better helps you in every area of life. Even the staff in government agencies or any shop treat you better if you are gl.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Income is taxed 50% or more here. Any income advantage you can get through looks here, the government steals half of it. Advantage is still nice though obviously.

Minimum income/standard of living is basically guaranteed by the government/welfare: Nobody knows true financial despair/poverty atleast in the West.

Sex/social/dating success has 0% tax. Any advantage you can get, you can keep.

Minimum friends/sex/social validation/family is not guaranteed here whatsoever. Many people will know true loneliness, inceldom, despair and very early into their lives.

It's logical why most will focus on the latter when it's the biggest issue in most people's lives here in the West.

If more people lived in some shithole where people die from a lack of basic healthcare/hygiene/food quality/etc. Then yeah more people here would care about financial success ofcourse.

Materialism is overrated in the west though tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
agree 100% I did my eye area and now my coworker body language are more open towards me ngl
It's these kind of subbtle changes, that also help. To feel a bit better about life and oneself, and get more confidence or whatever cope word there exists for that.
I have become a bit better looking over the past months starting looksmaxxing, and I already feelget a bit better treatment. More smiles. people saying hi to me, or starting a short small talk. Not happened before, when looking lesser..
Income is taxed 50% or more here. Any income advantage you can get through looks here, the government steals half of it. Advantage is still nice though obviously.

Minimum income/standard of living is basically guaranteed by the government/welfare: Nobody knows true financial despair/poverty atleast in the West.

Minimum friends/sex/social validation/family is not guaranteed here whatsoever. Many people will know true loneliness, inceldom, despair and very early into their lives.

It's logical why most will focus on the latter when it's the biggest issue in most people's lives here in the West.
Yeah the Netherlands is a bit of a special case, taxation wise (i have seen cases of people because of earning more, having less spendable money, in 1 case I recall even 500 extra income, caused a spendable money loss of like 2000 euros, LOL). Where the government takes away alot/most fo your money gains. It's not like that everywhere. since most countries in the world have something more of a flat tax and/or much lower tax rates.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Norwooder, Need2Ascend and 4 others
It's these kind of subbtle changes, that also help. To feel a bit better about life and oneself, and get more confidence or whatever cope word there exists for that.
I have become a bit better looking over the past months starting looksmaxxing, and I already feelget a bit better treatment. More smiles. people saying hi to me, or starting a short small talk. Not happened before, when looking lesser..

Yeah the Netherlands is a bit of a special case, taxation wise (i have seen cases of people because of earning more, having less spendable money, in 1 case I recall even 500 extra income, caused a spendable money loss of like 2000 euros, LOL). Where the government takes away alot/most fo your money gains. It's not like that everywhere. since most countries in the world have something more of a flat tax and/or much lower tax rates.
I mean, Netherlands is even worse in that. But my argument still holds for most of the Western world.

I basically live on social welfare in the netherlands and I can afford to go on holidays to different countries 3-4 times per year. Sure I book my airline tickets cheap as fuck and spend a lot of time finding the right deals. But regardless of that, I see minimal increase in life quality if I would start working full-time.

I don't value having the latest IphoneXVX over a quality budget phone. I don't value having a new car over a good second-hand. I don't value eating in michelin star restaurants instead of your 'local good reviewed' restaurant. Etc.

Price-Value is completely off.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
I mean, Netherlands is even worse in that. But my argument still holds for most of the Western world.

I basically live on social welfare in the netherlands and I can afford to go on holidays to different countries 3-4 times per year. Sure I book my airline tickets cheap as fuck and spend a lot of time finding the right deals. But regardless of that, I see minimal increase in life quality if I would start working full-time.

I don't value having the latest IphoneXVX over a quality budget phone. I don't value having a new car over a good second-hand. I don't value eating in michelin star restaurants instead of your 'local good reviewed' restaurant. Etc.

how do I get on welfare jfl fuck working I've never been outside the state of Florida IN MY LIFE.

I've never been on a vacation or even had a birthday party jfl I've rotted in my house my ENTIRE life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS AND THE ACCUMULATION OF SOCIAL AND HUMAN CAPITAL IN ADOLESCENCE AND YOUNG ADULTHOOD: ASSETS AND DISTRACTIONS

Men rated as less attractive earned 9% less than those with average looks;
those who were rated as handsome earned 5% more than those considered to be average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

If more people lived in some shithole where people die from a lack of basic healthcare/hygiene/food quality/etc. Then yeah more people here would care about financial success ofcourse.

Materialism is overrated in the west though tbh.
Agree completely;

I live in France, but it's same brush, different strokes really compared to the Netherlands.

You can manage to live a more comfortable than 95% of the World population today, just by collecting Welfare, and DOING NOTHING.

Conditions are (I'm writing a little bit about myself, since I had been experimenting for a while, a few years ago):

- Living alone, not in the country's largest/busiest cities, being comfortable with not living in a mansion

- Having a generally "frugal", or "minimalist" lifestyle (which doesn't mean it's less comfortable than conventional living, quite the opposite, I have found)

- Valuing (SOCIAL) EXPERIENCES and MEETING PEOPLE: with all the time I had, I spent some of it going to new places for days/weeks, and forcing myself to meet interesting people, and talk to them, and learn about their lives (not being pushy, or trying hard, or acting out of context)

Doing that actually opened myself up to a lot of opportunities I couldn't have predicted before, or if I had stayed in my house all day.

- I should note, I tend to have the disposition of being quite happy living with myself; I like meeting new people, knowing I might getting ignored or rejected, but I'm basically living high on life almost every day, without specific circumstances happening in particular

I never did what I would call "formal" Meditation; however I have been a long-distance swimmer, and sometimes, when you had found your flow into a race, or swim, you would just become your breath, in, and out, for minutes, in an all-encompassing feeling of calm serenity; I tend to experience this feeling again sometimes, especially when I am by myself, walking, or coding, or cooking,etc...

In my case, it balances out nicely with the periods of intense social engagement that I am engaging in.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9090, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
Being Good Looking helps for carreer and income. That shows consistently. It's not the number 1 factor, but it helps a good amount.
If you're ugly, you better go the entrepreneur/business owner route; or specific skill (beind the scene) route.

"Physically attractive individuals have higher income than average individuals. "

"In the research reported here, we identified leaders' facial structure as a specific physical trait that correlates with organizational performance. Specifically, we found that firms whose male CEOs have wider faces (relative to facial height) achieve superior financial performance."

"Research overwhelmingly shows that facial appearance predicts leader selection."
"We find clear confirmation that CEOs do look different when compared to citizens or professors, replicating the finding that faces matter for selection. More importantly, we also find that faces of CEOs of top performing firms do not differ from other CEOs. Based on our advanced face recognition method, our results suggest that facial appearance matters for leader selection but that it does not do so for leader performance."

Looks can be linked to self esteem indirectly, which will cause higher or lower pay later on in your career.

BeautysBenefitsInfo.jpg

OR,

pure fucking ropefuel video.
"we have racism, sexism, what is this ? Lookism ??" score 1000 dude

pure fucking ropefuel video.
"we have racism, sexism, what is this ? Lookism ??" score 1000 dude
That ABC video special got me onto this lookism, looks blackpill thing. Realising looks matter most.

They even made an eposiode about the heightpill/manlet pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 10494
how do I get on welfare jfl fuck working I've never been outside the state of Florida IN MY LIFE.

I've never been on a vacation or even had a birthday party jfl I've rotted in my house my ENTIRE life.
staying indoor is very bad for your immune system bro, speaking from experience,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
That ABC video special got me onto this lookism, looks blackpill thing. Realising looks matter most.

They even made an eposiode about the heightpill/manlet pill.

jfl unasked for but thanks for the blackpill combo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
we found that firms whose male CEOs have wider faces (relative to facial height) achieve superior financial performance."
compact midface theroy striks again
Jack Ma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, fogdart, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
- Valuing (SOCIAL) EXPERIENCES and MEETING PEOPLE: with all the time I had, I spent some of it going to new places for days/weeks, and forcing myself to meet interesting people, and talk to them, and learn about their lives (not being pushy, or trying hard, or acting out of context)

Doing that actually opened myself up to a lot of opportunities I couldn't have predicted before, or if I had stayed in my house all day.
I agree with everything you said but this is so true. We almost forget that we’re trading time for money every day we wageslave.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9090, BigBoy and 2 others
I agree with everything you said but this is so true. We almost forget that we’re trading time for money every day we wageslave.
Do you wageslave?

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx

BeautysBenefitsInfo.jpg

OR,

bruh y do i watch stuff that makes me suicidal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
bruh y do i watch stuff that makes me suicidal?
I don't wanna make people suicidal. I'm pro life.
At the same time. Reality is what it is, and often is brutal.

At the same time. This will cheer you up, Hopefully.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 1973

BeautysBenefitsInfo.jpg

OR,

This world is brutal. Subhumans should be thankful that the pandemic is making us wear masks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, BigBoy, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person

Based

I think this is true to some extent but it's not as brutal as it looks like. People who get a job just because of their looks will get "exposed" at some time if they're really not qualified. That would explain why so many unattractive looking software guys earn six-figure incomes and tall, dark, handsome Chads end up as bartenders.

I also doubt the validity of these studies. How do they measure attractiveness when they say "attractive people earn more"? Also, how would this prove lookist discrimination? Maybe ambitious people who have success in their careers care more about their appearance, for example they get lean and dress and groom well. So I would take these studies with a grain of salt. A lookist privilege may exist in careers, but we don't know how big it really is.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Norwooder and Deleted member 1973
"Holy shit, Randy. Did you notice that Incel's maxilla expanded laterally by 0.2cm? Time to give him that 20% raise."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 5048, Arkantos and 2 others
I think this is true to some extent but it's not as brutal as it looks like.
the extend in these studies came between 10%-15%.

Other factors matter a bigger extend, like iq or concientiousness.
BUT, that looks even matters at all. Let alone 10%-15%; is news worthy imo.
could even be more I think, because they can't factor in caused promotions based on looks factors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and BigBoy

BeautysBenefitsInfo.jpg

OR,

Why the fuck this isn't pinned?

• +1
I believe it obviously
but how is "attractiveness" determined? because what bluepilled normies view as attractive is a LOT different to what's actually attractive I've noticed, especially if it's bluepilled men determining attractiveness of other men.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 1973 and BigBoy
but how is "attractiveness" determined? because what bluepilled normies view as attractive is a LOT different to what's actually attractive I've noticed, especially if it's bluepilled men determining attractiveness of other men.
To know for sure. One has to buy the research paper, and check under "Method" how they did that.
generally speaking, they let a panel of people (like 40) rate others on like 1-10 scale, usually at least a mixed rance group ora group of the opposite sex.

To know for sure. One has to buy the research paper, and check under "Method" how they did that.
generally speaking, they let a panel of people (like 40) rate others on like 1-10 scale, usually at least a mixed rance group ora group of the opposite sex.
yeah I don't really know if I trust it if it's up to bluepilled people to vote on attractiveness (again especially bluepilled men voting other men)
but to be fair with everything we know about the halo effect I think it's pretty safe to say it's all true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 1973
Agree completely;

I live in France, but it's same brush, different strokes really compared to the Netherlands.

You can manage to live a more comfortable than 95% of the World population today, just by collecting Welfare, and DOING NOTHING.

Conditions are (I'm writing a little bit about myself, since I had been experimenting for a while, a few years ago):

- Living alone, not in the country's largest/busiest cities, being comfortable with not living in a mansion

- Having a generally "frugal", or "minimalist" lifestyle (which doesn't mean it's less comfortable than conventional living, quite the opposite, I have found)

- I should note, I tend to have the disposition of being quite happy living with myself; I like meeting new people, knowing I might getting ignored or rejected, but I'm basically living high on life almost every day, without specific circumstances happening in particular

I never did what I would call "formal" Meditation; however I have been a long-distance swimmer, and sometimes, when you had found your flow into a race, or swim, you would just become your breath, in, and out, for minutes, in an all-encompassing feeling of calm serenity; I tend to experience this feeling again sometimes, especially when I am by myself, walking, or coding, or cooking,etc...

In my case, it balances out nicely with the periods of intense social engagement that I am engaging in.

Agree. But you need some luck do get permenant welfare. I have heard stories of legit autist not getting welfare and on the other hand i have heard of 100% healthy fit and functional people getting welfare (with tactics ofcourse)

Agree. But you need some luck do get permenant welfare. I have heard stories of legit autist not getting welfare and on the other hand i have heard of 100% healthy fit and functional people getting welfare (with tactics ofcourse)
The ultimate wellfare maxxers in general are.
"these poor single moms". They are usually the easiest to get all kinds off free governement things and welfares, and gifts, and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Vaptor

BeautysBenefitsInfo.jpg

OR,

agree. But i think there are jobs where you can avoid this type of situations. I think ict has mostly incels/lowtier normies working.

but overall yes youre right. Nothing is more imporant than good looks and dominant personality for succes in life in all aspects

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 4209
i know for a fact i was graded lower on group projects by the group members at school because of my looks. there was one where i did 90% of the work and they rated me 1 out of 5 jfl.

and anything subjective like essays teachers will mark you lower for if ur subhuman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vaptor and eduardkoopman
agree. But i think there are jobs where you can avoid this type of situations. I think ict has mostly incels/lowtier normies working.

but overall yes youre right. Nothing is more imporant than good looks and dominant personality for succes in life in all aspects
Other factors than looks matter more, for money and carreermaxxing.
BUT looks matter also for a decent amount.

I believe it obviously

Ive made an entire thread on this with a metric fuck tonne of citations and normies and us agree on what a good looking face is and isnt they just like tk lie about inner beauty bullshit.

• +1
Ive made an entire thread on this with a metric fuck tonne of citations and normies and us agree on what a good looking face is and isnt they just like tk lie about inner beauty bullshit.
its dimorphism bro i need it and my sugeries will give it

after say eye area chin is the most dimorphic place

its dimorphism bro i need it and my sugeries will give it

after say eye area chin is the most dimorphic place

Irs not just dimorphosm its the most dimorphic faces averaged which leads to chad

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
bhai reply to my dm tbh

I'm not a surgeon so i can't say anything about realistic results you need to ask a surgeon either ask sergio-oms or realsurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I'm not a surgeon so i can't say anything about realistic results you need to ask a surgeon either ask sergio-oms or realsurgerymax
ok tbh thanks bhai

yeah but normies also rate average guys (legit irl 5/10) a 7 or something

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Cool.
Can relate
Your looks effect so many life areas, directly and indirectly, it's crazy.
Improvement in looks basically downscales life difficulty, which is also my main reason why I looksmax after all, not just for "getting girls" like some here

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
I think this is true to some extent but it's not as brutal as it looks like. People who get a job just because of their looks will get "exposed" at some time if they're really not qualified. That would explain why so many unattractive looking software guys earn six-figure incomes and tall, dark, handsome Chads end up as bartenders.

I also doubt the validity of these studies. How do they measure attractiveness when they say "attractive people earn more"? Also, how would this prove lookist discrimination? Maybe ambitious people who have success in their careers care more about their appearance, for example they get lean and dress and groom well. So I would take these studies with a grain of salt. A lookist privilege may exist in careers, but we don't know how big it really is.
so goddamn true,
Alot of succesful people take great care of themselves (exercise/eat healthy) and will look better than average becuase of this

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
so goddamn true,
Alot of succesful people take great care of themselves (exercise/eat healthy) and will look better than average becuase of this
To add.
it's a bit difficult factor sometimes. Due to type of "what came first": egg-chicken loop.

Like. Did the guy look decent/good base wise. And therefore got postive re-informcements on looks and thus care m ore for looks.
Or Like. Good looking guy, gets a good job based on looks quicker. Gets more money to looksmax, stylemax, etc.. And gets more attention/help, do do his job well and improve. And therefore gets better career development. And so on.

PUT it like this.
to make the comparisson more fair

1. Unskilled and Unmotivated and Dumb, Good Looking guy.
Doesn't get carreer wise as far as Motivated, Smart normie/or ugly looking guy. BUT gets plenty further than Unskilled and Unmotivated and Dumb, UGLY Looking guy.

2. Skilled and motivated and smart, Good Looking guy.
gets priobably further carreer wise than Motivated, Smart normie/or ugly looking guy.

That's probably, how it is.

It's always a bit funny. How when people compare. They make the good looking person: unmotivated, dumb, laizy, and so on.
But why would the good looking person on average be less motivated, smart, active, thanan ugly or nrmoie looking person? I never seen prove of a difference in that.

Like, how pua's always claim. That normies that are game-maxxed, outperform Chads in dating easily. Because Chad has no game, and is dumb socially, and what not. Like, why would Chad have so much less game than the normie. Probably actually even not, because mr. Good lOoking gets more social experience, and validation and rewards. So likely he will actually be more experienced, because social stuff is more rewarding for him.

• +1
Reactions: Vaptor and Soalian