“Carrington is HTN bro! 1 in 5 bro!”

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
IMG 2576 IMG 2875 IMG 2874
Muh HTN. I hope you people realize that you are borderline retarded and your autism is the reason why most of you will never have friends and will die alone.

He doesnt even make thirst traps just goofy ass videos and gets insane amount of views and female audience. Some forum HTN should try doing the same JFLLLLLLLL its over for yall iq. This forum is bluer than his eyes. Change the domain to bluepill.org its over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: operator_no4, nofap, looksmidder and 4 others
he looks just like me and im incel

• +1
Reactions: jingodelutscher and je moeder
@aBetterMii waiting for basement dwellers to explain why he is incel because of uee:soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: operator_no4, looksmidder and aBetterMii
Htn is more rare than 1 in 5, he is more rare than that. Carried by eye color, StHTNcel mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jingodelutscher, Deleted member 29078, Deleted member 15468 and 2 others
View attachment 2233417View attachment 2233418View attachment 2233415
Muh HTN. I hope you people realize that you are borderline retarded and your autism is the reason why most of you will never have friends and will die alone.

He doesnt even make thirst traps just goofy ass videos and gets insane amount of views and female audience. Some forum HTN should try doing the same JFLLLLLLLL its over for yall iq. This forum is bluer than his eyes. Change the domain to bluepill.org its over
@Xangsane look at this TikTok boy with lip fillers JFL

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and Xangsane
Bildschirmfoto 2023-05-24 um 00.26.18.png

*stacy

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 17595 and 2 others
Htn is more rare than 1 in 5, he is more rare than that. Carried by eye color, StHTNcel mogs
Id say what i think about this take but i like u as an user so i wont

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
If he were younger he'd be chad. He just look like a boy
he is chad. I genuinely have never seen irl someone that gl. My oneitis would be spamming my dms rn if i looked like him

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
A10 predator eyes + huge cro-magnon palette = slayer

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
He has a mii pfp he just like me fr :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Chadlite PSL wise, Chad in real-life, every woman under 20s fantasy except some white women, ideal for any ethnicfoid

• +1
Reactions: lordfrodo
he is chad. I genuinely have never seen irl someone that gl. My oneitis would be spamming my dms rn if i looked like him
Pride month starts tomorrow bro not today

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
i work for the same agency as this dude is so annoying
View attachment 2233417View attachment 2233418View attachment 2233415