Carrotmaxxing : Alternative to MT2

Leo Carryn

Leo Carryn

Iron
Has anyone tried eating massive amounts of carrots in order to tan without ruining collagen yet ? I want to look like Barett but my skin turns red under the sun not gold. Beta-carotene supplements are dangerous for smokers so I want to avoid that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17829
:lul:idk ive heard carrots, or drinking carrot/tomato juice is better cos better absorbtion

but then ive heard ur not gonna get anywhere near as much compared to if u take the bcarotene pills so idk

i remember getting a very minor glow from bcartontene tho

that glow combined with tan = god

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Leo Carryn
Carrots are good for you eyes, but dont eat too much you risk becoming like Donald J Trump.

• +1
Reactions: Leo Carryn and Deleted member 17829
Carrots are good for you eyes, but dont eat too much you risk becoming like Donald J Trump.
trump fake tanmaxxing:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17829
Has anyone tried eating massive amounts of carrots in order to tan without ruining collagen yet ? I want to look like Barett but my skin turns red under the sun not gold. Beta-carotene supplements are dangerous for smokers so I want to avoid that.
i supplement took, take. ALSO. beta caroterne and asthaxanthin.

i supplement took, take. ALSO. beta caroterne and asthaxanthin.
Can you reformulate please ? I've skimmed through some articles and found asthaxanthin to be compatible with smoker while smoling is a counterindication for bcarotene pills.

You're white, that's why your skin turns red. It will never be naturally gold like mine (my dad is Lebanese, of Saudi and Syrian ancestry, and my mum is white, but I inherited lots of features from the MENA side apart from my small nose and blue eyes) or other people who were naturally born with that hue and don't have to do anything with it, including taking dangerous drugs and literally cooking themselves under the sun until they fry up. Just learn to love the skin colour you have and looksmaxx according to your pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Leo Carryn
You're white, that's why your skin turns red. It will never be naturally gold like mine (my dad is Lebanese, of Saudi and Syrian ancestry, and my mum is white, but I inherited lots of features from the MENA side apart from my small nose and blue eyes) or other people who were naturally born with that hue and don't have to do anything with it, including taking dangerous drugs and literally cooking themselves under the sun until they fry up. Just learn to love the skin colour you have and looksmaxx according to your pheno.
idk man im pale as fuck and can easily get a golden glow

whites golden glow mogs ethnics slightly tanned skin because we have better undertones

and literally just requires a healthy amount of sun+vegetables

whites golden glow mogs ethnics slightly tanned skin because we have better undertones

No, whites WANT our golden glow, and they fry themselves to get it. We don't have to work for it unlike them.

My untanned skin (me pretty much the entire year because I don't go out to tan):

Me after 1 week in a very warm place on holiday:

No, whites WANT our golden glow, and they fry themselves to get it. We don't have to work for it unlike them.
arab dont have a golden glow bro no offense, its just darker slightly with red undertone

whites have the perfect undertone for golden glow

me rn

@Xangsane but tbh arab skin colouring DOES mog whites when we dont have a tan/glow from healthy diet

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Can you reformulate please ?
I used ALL of it.
beta cartonene supplemtent. stahaxanthin sup[pll,ement. AND melanotyan 2. And i eat plenty vegetables in general. and fruits.

I've skimmed through some articles and found asthaxanthin to be compatible with smoker while smoling is a counterindication for bcarotene pills.
I have zero knwoledge of smoking and it's effect oin these things. becuase i never cared. because I don't smoke