Cartalax: Bioregulator for Bone Anti-Aging (Mini-Guide)

What do you think about mini-guides?

• Total voters
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
76e99556-37c9-431e-bd47-12ea1e8584c2

➡️ A bioregulator is a substance or compound that regulates biological processes within an organism. They can act as hormones, enzymes, or other signaling molecules that bring the targeted area closer to normal.

🧓 As we age, specific proteins, hormones, and enzymes diminish or increase in quantity (for example, collagen). Bioregulators attempt to bring the levels of those things back or closer to normal.

💀 As with bones, I made a thread that decreased attractiveness as we age is partly caused by bone degradation.

💹 Here is a bioregulator called "Cartalax." Cartalax® contributes to the normalization of the function of cartilage and the musculoskeletal system.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @ThousandCuts @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

@Nation @RIPPED IRL @Saturn @Patient A @dieavirgin @SteveRogers @fogdart @mortis @Clark69 @vaninskybird @Racky @Beastimmung @Prince charming @NegativeNorwood @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @fjor2096 @callisto @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @heightface @currylightskin @HOLYFUARK @Anstrum95 @Moggedbyevery1 @StepbroMo @gamma2 @Unsh @Daniel Plainview @teemowhite @luljankybo @bogii @5ft1 @Chadpreetmaybe @latino_ @tesseract @FrameMogger @edward999 @Hiraeth @bleksandre @op463 @NFA PB @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @Bezel @norwegiancel @Moggie @ascension! @Frozqen @saulgoodman @crimclown63 @BigBundaSlapper @killaeast @Aypo129 @tbh af @jfbjfb @brea @dimorphism @CT03 @throwaway12902 @Tuxiio @Van @Sprinkles @futuregigamogger @julianchicago @HimmyButler @LiteralCaucasian @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @Never Give Up! @Euclidious @Sarx @Jim

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MEMPSK, RIPPED IRL, Deleted member 20189 and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, AscendingHero, vaninskybird and 9 others
Wake up babe, @enchanted_elixir posted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, dimorphism, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Screenshot 20230209 204458 Chrome

@ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, AscendingHero, Ragnar and 9 others
Senior contributor member in action

1670647520545-png.1989133

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 24444
no tag :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 15854
I added you to the list. I won't be posting often, if at all though, later down the line.

Reason:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I added you to the list. I won't be posting often, if at all though, later down the line.

Reason:
love your threads boyo :love: mirin

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and enchanted_elixir
What effect does it have on the plates

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Noice style

• +1
Excellent stuff. Saw this and enjoyed it so much just went and skimmed & bookmarked several of your other threads.

Great work

• Love it
I prefer pictures tbh

• +1