@Carv is a subhuman narcy nigger

smallman

smallman

Equinox
The monkey by the name of @Carv is crying about getting his face "leaked" on .org when he posted his face as his profile picture publicly aswell as having his face already on the website (some other guy posted it). He also posted it publicly multiple times on a creating attractive's discord. He brags alot on discord and starts beef with people for no reason claims to mog them and then flexes his 300 lbs sheboon slays. and then say muh trolling. He also makes 20 threads about how much he hates bgm because he rated him a ltn (which he is). And now he is threatening to dox bgm. He is one of the most annoying subhuman niggers I have spoken to on discord
Monkey head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Pollorex, atlantean and 4 others
The monkey by the name of @Carv is crying about getting his face "leaked" on .org when he posted his face as his profile picture publicly aswell as having his face already on the website (some other guy posted it). He also posted it publicly multiple times on a creating attractive's discord. He brags alot on discord and starts beef with people for no reason claims to mog them and then flexes his 300 lbs sheboon slays. and then say muh trolling. He also makes 20 threads about how much he hates bgm because he rated him a ltn (which he is). And now he is threatening to dox bgm. He is one of the most annoying subhuman niggers I have spoken to on discord
View attachment 2960504
@Michael Myers @TechnoBoss

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
View attachment 2960504
Btw bro why do you hate bgm so much - Smallman

As it currently stands, anyone posting his picture is going to get banned. Instead of throwing oil on the fire as we say here, let's just wait until the administrator comes along and says what to do.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Clavicular, wsada and 5 others
@Michael Myers @TechnoBoss
Did you have it on as pfp? Then it's somewhat your fault aswell although bgm knows exactly what he does

any nigga that gets my bbc bgm banned deserved to get kicked in the face with steel top bots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, efidescontinuado, atlantean and 3 others
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmac
@ElTruecel dms

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Black on black violence gon be the death of black men :feelscry:. C'mon niggas we all brothers from mother Africa. Black power ✊

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, Carv, rand anon and 7 others
Btw bro why do you hate bgm so much - Smallman
You make 932483924 threads on him since he rated u a subhuman (which is accurate)

any nigga that gets my bbc bgm banned deserved to get kicked in the face with steel top bots
Would you still say the same if your pictures got doxxed?

• +1
Reactions: Jova, rand anon, <6PSLcel and 3 others
As it currently stands, anyone posting his picture is going to get banned. Instead of throwing oil on the fire as we say here, let's just wait until the administrator comes along and says what to do.
Niggas just want reps:feelshaha:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and TechnoBoss
View attachment 2960504
I’ve seen him he’s ugly as shit jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac and smallman
Would you still say the same if your pictures got doxxed?
did u read OP's thread ? he's shown his face before publically so bgm was probably under the assumption that buddy boyo doesn't care.

but to answer, yeah I'd probably be a bit mad but wouldn't care enough to ask to ban some1, it's not like my face will stop being truecel from it

• Hmm...
  • +1
View attachment 2960504
He is LTN, however the nigger BGM shouldn’t have doxxed. Now he’ll have more time to slay white girls and gamble

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Carv, <6PSLcel and 2 others
It was a morph of him
Then it's bgm's fault tbh. Seems like other posted pics of carv he didn't know about it seems. Bgm knows what he does he seems pretty cunning to me.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
  • JFL
  • Woah
did u read OP's thread ? he's shown his face before publically so bgm was probably under the assumption that buddy boyo doesn't care.

but to answer, yeah I'd probably be a bit mad but wouldn't care enough to ask to ban some1, it's not like my face will stop being truecel from it
He showed his face on Discord and in PMs. That's why bans were given. It's considered doxxing as well if you use another platform. It's just not allowed here, from what I know.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, looksmac, smallman and 1 other person
He showed his face on Discord and in PMs. That's why bans were given. It's considered doxxing as well if you use another platform. It's just not allowed here, from what I know.
supposedly it was publically posted on dickshort but then again idk.​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and smallman
supposedly it was publically posted on dickshort but then again idk.​
Well, I am pretty sure (I could be wrong!) if something is re-posted here from another platform, it's still doxxing. I think it's mainly a rule for people who never post their pictures here. Now if some meme user keeps posting his pics everywhere, I think that's different. I don't know everything tbh.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and <6PSLcel
Also the one posted (his pfp)here was a morph and second time he was posted he probably didn't knew.ethier way gymmax is cunning and knew what he was doing.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and <6PSLcel
Also the one posted (his pfp)here was a morph and second time he was posted he probably didn't knew.ethier way gymmax is cunning and knew what he was doing.
The fact that @Carv pardoned him earlier shows how much of a personalitychad he is. But people take advantage of one's kindness! :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: looksmac
He doesn't look bad. Me on the other hand? :feelswhy:
He may be all the things they're saying about his personality but he's definitely not some ugly subhuman. He looks like a normal decent looking negroid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Carv, smallman and 1 other person
He may be all the things they're saying about his personality but he's definitely not some ugly subhuman. He looks like a normal decent looking negroid.
If he's mtn all the black guys i see irl are gigatyrone

• JFL
If he's mtn what's blackgymmax? 8 psl?

• JFL
If he's mtn what's blackgymmax? 8 psl?
Rent free nigga. I literally got 5 notifications from you because I said he looks alright. You're seething like your life depends on it :feelskek:

• JFL
Rent free nigga. I literally got 5 notifications from you because I said he looks alright. You're seething like your life depends on it :feelskek:
Nigga i just randomly entered this thread to say carv is ugly. That's all that happened

• JFL