Case Study: Average Male in UK is 3 PSL

Ye 30k is dogwater unless you actually use your brain

Housing price instantly annihilates 75% of your pay in this country and there’s no smart way around it. Wageslaving is becoming less of an edgy phrase and pretty much a reality now.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid and Pakicel
Housing price instantly annihilates 75% of your pay in this country and there’s no smart way around it. Wageslaving is becoming less of an edgy phrase and pretty much a reality now.
Unless you are willing to live with your parents. Well I’m curry so it’s pretty much expected that you do. And yeah. It’s a big SMVmin not to your own place. But I can’t imagine paying such a large proportion of your paycheck on rent. It’s way too cucked for me.

Ye 30k is dogwater unless you actually use your brain
yup. It’s literally destitution in London. People on that wage here have to use food banks unless they live with parents.

Based observation. Where are the "old money" looking WASPs? The ralph lauren ad type boys. All the whites here look low class Chav
they aren't picking up slags in london.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
some people have to be giga retarded to think wageslaving is some edgy term tbh. I'm not gonna call a retard physically handicapped.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Based observation. Where are the "old money" looking WASPs? The ralph lauren ad type boys. All the whites here look low class Chav
They don't go clubbing in these trashy establishments. They have their own private VIP clubs and places where you need to drop several K or tens of K just for membership.

Don't forget the UK is an extreme class society. The rich and poor almost never intermingle socially. They also have different physical characteristics. Much of the nobility and petit bourgeois looks more continental and French than anglo and they also have French sounding surnames instead of English surnames like Potter, Carpenter, Tanner, Brewer or Smith that relate to manual professions.

There has been intermixing after William conquered the land in 1066, but the old money types mostly still keep to themselves. Not to forget, the official language of the land was French for ~300 years after 1066. Even after that, much of the old money society knew zero words of English and only spoke French among each other. Peasants spoke English with each other.

If you think India and its' caste system was bad, brits aren't too far behind in stratification. They are only missing the dalit class that is even below 'chavs', that doesn't exist in the UK.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Pakicel and Shieda_Kayn
some people have to be giga retarded to think wageslaving is some edgy term tbh. I'm not gonna call a retard physically handicapped.
Wagecuck is a much more appropriate term. Working to make another person rich is the most cucked thing someone can do.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
Unless you are willing to live with your parents. Well I’m curry so it’s pretty much expected that you do. And yeah. It’s a big SMVmin not to your own place. But I can’t imagine paying such a large proportion of your paycheck on rent. It’s way too cucked for me.

It’s not just the SMV. My parents like to charge me rent to live with them. Typically the poorer your family is the more they’ll see you like a pig to be slaughtered once you have an income.

• +1

• +1
A lot of UKcels have bad teeth because they can’t afford good dental care.
They don't go clubbing in these trashy establishments. They have their own private VIP clubs and places where you need to drop several K or tens of K just for membership.

Don't forget the UK is an extreme class society. The rich and poor almost never intermingle socially. They also have different physical characteristics. Much of the nobility and petit bourgeois looks more continental and French than anglo and they also have French sounding surnames instead of English surnames like Potter, Carpenter, Tanner, Brewer or Smith that relate to manual professions.

There has been intermixing after William conquered the land in 1066, but the old money types mostly still keep to themselves. Not to forget, the official language of the land was French for ~300 years after 1066. Even after that, much of the old money society knew zero words of English and only spoke French among each other. Peasants spoke English with each other.

If you think India and its' caste system was bad, brits aren't too far behind in stratification. They are only missing the dalit class that is even below 'chavs', that doesn't exist in the UK.
Which class do you think @Gandy is from?

A lot of UKcels have bad teeth because they can’t afford good dental care.

Which class do you think @Gandy is from?
Upper middle at most, and that's only due to inheritance.

I only consider those with a net worth in the hundreds of millions to billions as upper class.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Pakicel