Cashing checks like I'm in the league 🏀🏀🏀

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
call my agent and pay $20k for me to namecall u in my shit. I been cashing checks like this like I been doing it for a minute. been grinding so long shit feel normal to me. shit can change so quick fr. keep u head down young bull and wait for ur turn.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 14160
@DwayneWhite55 brought two hoes to the room, i told him tag me in

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
@DwayneWhite55 brought two hoes to the room, i told him tag me in
lowkey might drop a some bands on fucking 2 tattooless model stacy hookers at once.

@GypsyEyes thoughts? Is it better to lose your V to 2 model stacy hookers or some dusty crackwhore off the street?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and DwayneWhite55
lowkey might drop a some bands on fucking 2 tattooless model stacy hookers at once. @GypsyEyes thoughts?
you'd be insane. If you're willing to drop a grand on condom sex with 0 validation, you might as well prove me wrong about how shitty 9mmsfx and buy them (if you're as well off financially as you claim)

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
you'd be insane. If you're willing to drop a grand on condom sex with 0 validation, you might as well prove me wrong about how shitty 9mmsfx and buy them (if you're as well off financially as you claim)
i'll pay extra fuck without a hat. i could buy 9mmsfx but they ass fr. will they last until after bimax if I already open them and try them?

i'll pay extra fuck without a hat. i could buy 9mmsfx but they ass fr. will they last until after bimax if I already open them and try them?
They're not ass and ive already explained why, keep coping. shame that a fellow eye color pill pioneer doesn't even have the low inhib to buy a pair of good high end contacts LOL

Yes, according to the manufacturer they last 1 year. But that's arbitrary and most likely a lie to make people them yearly on a deadline so they meet quotas. They probably last at least 1.5 years

They're not ass and ive already explained why, keep coping. shame that a fellow eye color pill pioneer doesn't even have the low inhib to buy a pair of good high end contacts LOL

Yes, according to the manufacturer they last 1 year. But that's arbitrary and most likely a lie to make people them yearly on a deadline so they meet quotas. They probably last at least 1.5 years
Which color is best:

Ccc
Ccccc

Might go to Turkey and get my eyes lightened instead of dropping half a rack on something i can't wear.

Which color is best:

View attachment 1721943View attachment 1721945

Might go to Turkey and get my eyes lightened instead of dropping half a rack on something i can't wear.
Retarded fucking autism. The bullshit in Turkey is gonna give you garbage PALE grey eyes. No vividness, no blueness, just demelanated garbage. Animal tissue has multiple forms of melanin and the ratio is what gives the eye color. Buy the contacts or shut the fuck up about having money you pussy high inhib faggot

The second color mogs.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Retarded fucking autism. The bullshit in Turkey is gonna give you garbage PALE grey eyes. No vividness, no blueness, just demelanated garbage. Animal tissue has multiple forms of melanin and the ratio is what gives the eye color. Buy the contacts or shut the fuck up about having money you pussy high inhib faggot

The second color mogs.
u got $700 buy it and send me pics. pigmentation is what gives vividness and lack of melanin gives lightness. I get eye lightening and then low intensity keratopigmentation afterwards.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
u got $700 buy it and send me pics.
I'm buying xbox with that. Video games > hijabi pussy that requires 20 centuries to court

Wrong. Pigmentation is Euemelanin, Pheomelanin and Neuromelanin. Those are genetic and explain why dark brown eyed people get dog shit grey, and hazel fags get dog shit dark green

You're the supposed 3 tech job 100k a year fat stack faggot. I live in a 5th world country and I MIGHT buy 9mmsfx next summer after summer jobs, I'm taking classes rn

I'm buying xbox with that. Video games > hijabi pussy that requires 20 centuries to court

Wrong. Pigmentation is Euemelanin, Pheomelanin and Neuromelanin. Those are genetic and explain why dark brown eyed people get dog shit grey, and hazel fags get dog shit dark green

You're the supposed 3 tech job 100k a year fat stack faggot. I live in a 5th world country and I MIGHT buy 9mmsfx next summer after summer jobs, I'm taking classes rn
xbox is cope af. buy a good PC and come play zombies with me. xbox is for kids i been paired up with hella slayers in cold war zombies.

Blue eyes won't do shit for me. I need to save my bread up to buy a droptop with tinted windows so I can show up to college next year in a benz and fuck all the hoes.

xbox is cope af. buy a good PC and come play zombies with me. xbox is for kids i been paired up with hella slayers in cold war zombies.

Blue eyes won't do shit for me. I need to save my bread up to buy a droptop with tinted windows so I can show up to college next year in a benz and fuck all the hoes.
Next gen consoles are INSANE value for their hardware. If i wanted to buy a PC with equivalent specs it would cost me 2K USD at least. Also, Xbox game pass is very good value for casual gamers

If you can't slay in degenerate kufar ville after blue eyes and bimax you will never do

Next gen consoles are INSANE value for their hardware. If i wanted to buy a PC with equivalent specs it would cost me 2K USD at least. Also, Xbox game pass is very good value for casual gamers

If you can't slay in degenerate kufar ville after blue eyes and bimax you will never do
Yeah because consoles are designed to keep you rotting on there. You can use a powerful PC for productivity.