Castor oil for eyebrow growth - Is it legit?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
I've accidentally shaven some of the outer edge of my left eyebrow and now it looks kinda retarded.

Is Castor Oil for eyebrow growth - thicker and more dense? - legit? Can anyone who's used it chime in and write about his experiences with it?

How fast would it give my lost parts of my left eyebrow back? I swear I'm gonna be wearing a black ski mask when shopping in the mall until it grows the fuck back.

How fast would it give my lost parts of my left eyebrow back? I swear I'm gonna be wearing a black ski mask when shopping in the mall until it grows the fuck back.
2-4 weeks if u shaved them. If u picked them with tweezers it might take longer

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Try minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Ritzy2KReborn, Alexanderr and 2 others
Bad idea, this shit will brutally bloat your face, dry your scalp, and fuck with your collagen production, dark circles of death underneath your eyes and even mess with your heart if it goes systematic. Oh and the white Minox dandruffs aren't fun as well.

Peppermint oil actually mogs minox in growth, everything else is cope.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/
Interesting study I just read it. How is this not big news? It was conducted in 2014. How do I do this myself? Apply a mixture of pepperment oil and jojoba oil on my head?

Interesting study I just read it. How is this not big news? It was conducted in 2014. How do I do this myself? Apply a mixture of pepperment oil and jojoba oil on my head?
That's right. 10% Peppermint (Study uses 3%) rest light oils like Jojoba, Castor, Argan, tiny bit of flax seed oil too. Don't be discouraged by the variety of options as the peppermint oil does most of the job anyways.

Personally I use 10% peppermint, very high quality transparent Argan oil and just a tiny bit of flax seed oil for added effect. Flax seed oil is too heavy and colored but adding a bit is better than nothing :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, LooksJourney and SHARK
That's right. 10% Peppermint (Study uses 3%) rest light oils like Jojoba, Castor, Argan, tiny bit of flax seed oil too. Don't be discouraged by the variety of options as the peppermint oil does most of the job anyways.

Personally I use 10% peppermint, very high quality transparent Argan oil and just a tiny bit of flax seed oil for added effect. Flax seed oil is too heavy and colored but adding a bit is better than nothing :feelsokman:
Awesome man thanks. Do you have any pics of your progress so far? Or you still need more time?

Can u get rid of small frown lines if u do microneedling with vitamin c serum/hyaluron?
I don't know, but I think it may have something to do with collagen. So microneedling with Retin A should be your safest bet.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 206
I don't know, but I think it may have something to do with collagen. So microneedling with Retin A should be your safest bet.
What is microneedling Retin A? That preserve your collagen?

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath

Can I mix the peppermint oil with coconut oil?

Can I mix the peppermint oil with coconut oil?
Yes you can, but not coconut oil in solid state when you're microneedling because I believe it may somewhat clog the holes.

Other thoughts on castor oil for eyebrowmaxxing?

free him immediately

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel, Insomniac, Extra Chromosome and 5 others

How about just 100% peppermint oil? It's convenient and doesn't make your hair oily. Although probably fucks up with your heart in the longer run, that's why I'm wondering. Any thoughts?
And, I read at some beard growing website that peppermint is not necessarily good for beard growth, again any thoughts?

Oh and while I'm at it. I don't use fin or dut.
I'm coping with alfalfa sprouts - study: https://www.oatext.com/daily-intake...a-levels-of-androgen-in-middle-aged-males.php
So if there are other people scarred of fin sides, and want a one-study-proven substitute feel free to join me.
I grow my own alfalfa sprouts at home successfully. Takes about 5 minutes daily.

How about just 100% peppermint oil? It's convenient and doesn't make your hair oily. Although probably fucks up with your heart in the longer run, that's why I'm wondering. Any thoughts?
And, I read at some beard growing website that peppermint is not necessarily good for beard growth, again any thoughts?

Oh and while I'm at it. I don't use fin or dut.
I'm coping with alfalfa sprouts - study: https://www.oatext.com/daily-intake...a-levels-of-androgen-in-middle-aged-males.php
So if there are other people scarred of fin sides, and want a one-study-proven substitute feel free to join me.
I grow my own alfalfa sprouts at home successfully. Takes about 5 minutes daily.
I take 1ml of 100% pepper mint oil and run it through my hair lol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Insomniac and bobs_pls
I take 1ml of 100% pepper mint oil and run it through my hair lol.
It's cool how you get used to the burning sensation and then begin to like it, huh? or maybe I'm weird :feelspepo:
Although I don't use that much at once, maybe 1/2 ml, hard to tell

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Oils me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, ZyzzReincarnate and RichardSpencel
It's cool how you get used to the burning sensation and then begin to like it, huh? or maybe I'm weird :feelspepo:
Although I don't use that much at once, maybe 1/2 ml, hard to tell
Yeah, the burning sensation removes itches the next day. But people in public started asking who is chewing mint gum, smell was strong affff.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and bobs_pls
Yeah, the burning sensation removes itches the next day. But people in public started asking who is chewing mint gum, smell was strong affff.
yeah I put this shit in my shampoo too and some bitch said my hair smells like some medicine like 15h after I had the shower
oh and once shortly after applying I asked my mom (xd) to smell my hair and she choked lol

• JFL
Reactions: ymb and Extra Chromosome
yeah I put this shit in my shampoo too and some bitch said my hair smells like some medicine like 15h after I had the shower
oh and once shortly after applying I asked my mom (xd) to smell my hair and she choked lol
Fkn legit lmfao.
2 in 1 tbh
Cuck the normies and regrow hair. I'm sold.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Fkn legit lmfao.
2 in 1 tbh
Cuck the normies and regrow hair. I'm sold.
btw though, have you had any heartburn or something of that sort? cause I read it might be a side and then I felt some slight burning after use and I wonder if it was placebo or not

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I use cum to be honest, full of nutrients and TESTOSTERONE to stimulate that hair growth

If I have extra at the end of the month, I just make it into a cocktail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and Extra Chromosome
btw though, have you had any heartburn or something of that sort? cause I read it might be a side and then I felt some slight burning after use and I wonder if it was placebo or not
0 heart stuff from my side bro.

Aight get ready for something first time to to be dropped on psl.
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/jphp.12334
Essential oils and their constituents have been widely investigated as safe and suitable skin penetration enhancers for both hydrophilic and hydrophobic drugs but mechanism of their action is not fully understood. Nielson[20] showed that eucalyptus, tea tree and peppermint oil applied topically decreased the skin integrity in dose-dependent manner. Low concentrations of peppermint oil reduced the percutaneous penetration of benzoic acid and acted protective against percutaneous penetration, whereas its higher concentrations decreased the integrity of the dermal barrier. Essential oils from sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum) as skin permeation enhancers promoted the percutaneous absorption of indomethacin by increasing drug partitioning into the SC and by disrupting the skin morphology.[21] Turpentine, eucalyptus and peppermint oils improved permeation of ketoconazole by modification the skin barrier but without any change of their structure.[22] Alpinia oxyphylla oil showed a higher affinity for the lipophilic SC and probably reduced the polarity of the SC thereby enhancing the permeation of the lipophilic indomethacin into the dorsal skin of rat.[23] Moreover, in-vivo studies showed that transepidermal water loss changes were negligible, indicating limited disruption of the intercellular routes as well as no irritancy and/or toxicity by these drug permeation enhancers was made. Finally, authors concluded that the main mechanism of the skin penetration enhancement effect by A. oxyphylla essential oils is due to the increase in the skin-vehicle partitioning. Charoo et al. [24
Eucalyptus, peppermint, turpentine oils 5-fluorouracil excised human skin Eucalyptus, peppermint, turpentine causing 60-fold, 46-fold and 28-fold increase in the drug permeability coefficient, respectively
Using peppermint oil with ketoconazole will make the effects go to the heavens.
This could explain how my flaking got nuked in one shower (just shower theory?)
This also has nothing to do with heartburn tho kek, just saying how they improve penetration of other drugs.

Essential oils are mixed with carrier oil to avoid their easy skin absorption. If they legit get into our blood stream then it would be way ogre, heartburn isn't even an issue compared to the real toxicity. tldr you are safe. your heartburn was probably from stomach acid or shit diet. Keep trying the peppermint oil under many conditions, if it persists then stop and see if stops. Placebo could still be it. Anyways don't worry.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel and bobs_pls
I use cum to be honest, full of nutrients and TESTOSTERONE to stimulate that hair growth

If I have extra at the end of the month, I just make it into a cocktail

Does Olive Oil work? I have some at home