castor oil for eyebrows and eyelashes is legit

womanfearer

womanfearer

it MIGHT be over
It hasn't been that long but I'm seeing new hair growth all around my eyebrows, my eyelashes aren't short but they're growing even longer. So it's legit to some degree :what:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
It hasn't been that long but I'm seeing new hair growth all around my eyebrows, my eyelashes aren't short but they're growing even longer. So it's legit to some degree :what:
how long u been doing this for eyebrows, because i been using it for a week and i see improve or my mind just playing with me idnno

how long u been doing this for eyebrows, because i been using it for a week and i see improve or my mind just playing with me idnno
9 days
I know my mind isn't playing with me because I literally see new hair that wasn't there before below and above my eyebrows, and near the outer edges

• +1
how did you find that out vro

Attachments

• image_2024-03-28_194832364.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: womanfearer
Works for foids, prob only work if your lashes and brows are dry to begin with

Works for foids, prob only work if your lashes and brows are dry to begin with
My avi is me
They're not thin but not thick either, lashes are alright

• +1
9 days
I know my mind isn't playing with me because I literally see new hair that wasn't there before below and above my eyebrows, and near the outer edges
hope that shit is true:lul:

i just ordered the augustine bader lash and eyebrow serum and ima pair it with some briogeo castor oil, hopefully results will be worth the 200 spent for the products