Casual Sex in Iran?

No not all. Getting casual sex in Iran is basically impossible. Even my chad friends can ltr stacies but not casual sex like in the west.
ltr with cute virgin stacey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whoring around

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
I had a Pakistani coworker who travelled across Middle East and he said he slayed everyday in Iran and turkey bcz of his exotic curry halo

thoughts ?
normies larp unbelievably hard. chances are he fucked literal whores.

• +1
This girl said she's from Tehran, I'm gonna say Iranian girls don't seem all that loyal.
It's common knowledge that Iranian girls are the biggest whores for white men in the Middle East. Part of it is because Iranians are very nearly white themselves and they want to be fully white. I, as a Nordic male, consider them white already but most people here don't.

Iranians are basically cousins of Europeans in reality. Closest non-European country to having European spirit and aestheticism

None of this is super surprising tbh

Where are you from? You seem knowledgeable about this topic.
Lebanese Shiite lol. When I was religious as a teenager I was considering doing it cuz I couldn't stop fapping jfl

• JFL
Lebanese Shiite lol. When I was religious as a teenager I was considering doing it cuz I couldn't stop fapping jfl
I have a lot of respect for our Hezbollah brothers in Lebanon. Are you still religious?

I have a lot of respect for our Hezbollah brothers in Lebanon. Are you still religious?
Not religious but if there's a war with Israel I would go and fight the jews with them dead srs.

• Love it