Casual sex>relationships

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Fucking a different girl every week, having fuck buddies, FWBs, ONS is so much better for you as a man than sticking to one girl.

The excitement of a new sexual partner, the thrill of adding yet another girl to your lay count, it boosts your testosterone and the validation you receive is like shooting heroin but with no side effects.

Unless you got to experience teen love with your jb oneitis, casual sex is the way to go. You won't ever feel as intense emotions for any girl except your HS crush so getting in relationship with anyone but her is cope.

Why dellude yourself that you love a girl when you don't? Just keep her around as a FWB and avoid the cringy and low T LTR shit. Just focus on boosting your ego and SMV, your shot at true love and happiness is forever gone. Narcissism and validation is the way to go.

I personally gave up on love and happiness when I was 17. As soon as you leave HS, teen love is forever gone, all you can do now is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy, Swagwaffle and 3 others
Agree with this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy, Swagwaffle and 2 others
As I said, @blackopstruecel ; the most polarizaring member of this community

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Fucking a different girl every week, having fuck buddies, FWBs, ONS is so much better for you as a man than sticking to one girl.

The excitement of a new sexual partner, the thrill of adding yet another girl to your lay count, it boosts your testosterone and the validation you receive is like shooting heroin but with no side effects.

Unless you got to experience teen love with your jb oneitis, casual sex is the way to go. You won't ever feel as intense emotions for any girl except your HS crush so getting in relationship with anyone but her is cope.

Why dellude yourself that you love a girl when you don't? Just keep her around as a FWB and avoid the cringy and low T LTR shit. Just focus on boosting your ego and SMV, your shot at true love and happiness is forever gone. Narcissism and validation is the way to go.

I personally gave up on love and happiness when I was 17. As soon as you leave HS, teen love is forever gone, all you can do now is cope.
Finally some quality content, Lord ops.

• +1
  • +1
Pump and dump baby

• +1

Yes but sometimes feelings get deep. The Pussy releases a chemicle in ur brain that makes you lose your composure

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
I want one Yappeneza agapi

• +1
Relationships > casual sex

• +1
relationships are low T

as the name implies there is only 1 oneitis
Relationships decrease T but as long as it isn't marriage and you dint cohabit, it is the safer option imo

• +1
Relationships decrease T but as long as it isn't marriage and you dint cohabit, it is the safer option imo

The safest option is to have a harem of girls to cycle between

• +1
Faggot shit. Isn't it funny in 2018 the gay way is the way.

• +1
if you can get a relationhip, you can get harems too
i have seen this IRL. If a man has a nonsubhuman girlfriend then he can establish a harem.

The friends of his girlfriend are a defacto harem if they are single.

• +1
i have seen this IRL. If a man has a nonsubhuman girlfriend then he can establish a harem.

The friends of his girlfriend are a defacto harem if they are single.

yess

• +1

Only after reading this I agree with you. Maybe teen love period would count though.

• +1
Only after reading this I agree with you. Maybe teen love period would count though.

Teen love is the most precious thing in life since its the purest form of love and it can only be experience in a small time frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and spark
Teen love is the most precious thing in life since its the purest form of love and it can only be experience in a small time frame
I agree and I missed out.

• +1
  • +1
Same, now I have to cope with meaningless sex and narcissism
I actually do have NPD tbh. My dad (who is also a psychopath) used to be in top positions making 6x times the average salary, I'd IQ mog everyone in school (a top professor once told me he can't understand how is it possible to be this smart at 9) but then as puberty approached my dad called it quits and I haven't seen him in almost a decade, my orthodontists didn't fix my malocclusion so I became a mouthbreathing piece of shit living in one of the poorest places of where I am from, my broke mom raised me on a 1500 calorie diet so on top of all that I was this short twink that got bullied & laughed at in HS and largely by girls. I am among the most mentally messed up people out there to be frank.

• +1
I actually do have NPD tbh. My dad (who is also a psychopath) used to be in top positions making 6x times the average salary, I'd IQ mog everyone in school (a top professor once told me he can't understand how is it possible to be this smart at 9) but then as puberty approached my dad called it quits and I haven't seen him in almost a decade, my orthodontists didn't fix my malocclusion so I became a mouthbreathing piece of shit living in one of the poorest places of where I am from, my broke mom raised me on a 1500 calorie diet so on top of all that I was this short twink that got bullied & laughed at in HS and largely by girls. I am among the most mentally messed up people out there to be frank.

I mean narcissims that stems from sexual vaidation in order to make yoursef feel good even though on the inside, you are foever damaged because you missed out on teen romance with your oneitis when she was 17

• +1