catai

@JohnDoe
I’m confident this crypto is going to surge, I’m going to buy it when I get home in 4 hours

@JohnDoe
I’m confident this crypto is going to surge, I’m going to buy it when I get home in 4 hours
Oh you done some research on it huh? i would buy it but i'm fucking broke right now and need to pay off car insurance and other debts. I'll look into it though since i am curious. Seems to be up 40% in the past 24h, 1m marketcap, could easily see a few x's if it gets traction but who knows. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Oh you done some research on it huh? i would buy it but i'm fucking broke right now and need to pay off car insurance and other debts. I'll look into it though since i am curious. Seems to be up 40% in the past 24h, 1m marketcap, could easily see a few x's if it gets traction but who knows. I'll be keeping an eye on it.
if you’re low inhib you take out a loan and yolo into it with leverage, possibely ruining your life forever

Tpdon-DH9LU.jpg

• JFL
if you’re low inhib you take out a loan and yolo into it with leverage, possibely ruining your life forever
>implying i didn't already do that
maxed out my credit card a year ago and i lost it all, was my fault because i fell for a "scam". No more loans are available so yh it's whatever i'll just wait until people who owe me money pay me then back to gambling on eth shitcoins, leverage is retarded though i don't like it.

• So Sad
>implying i didn't already do that
maxed out my credit card a year ago and i lost it all, was my fault because i fell for a "scam". No more loans are available so yh it's whatever i'll just wait until people who owe me money pay me then back to gambling on eth shitcoins, leverage is retarded though i don't like it.
what coin did you lose your money on?

what coin did you lose your money on?
Nah wasn't a coin, i bought membership for a calls group and set up automatic trading, one part of the auto trading stopped working overnight and it liquidated my account. It was my fault for 2 reasons, one being that i was dumb enough to think calls channels aren't scams and 2. because i forgot to check what date my membership for auto thing ended and so that's why it couldn't set a stop loss for the trade. And so i stay away from leverage and just gamble on shitcoins.

• +1