catch rate for fruad?

C

Chrismoggsss

Iron
is it worth it?

these tiktok emoney mfs are getting to me, might be the new strat to camp cc dumps

ps mods: I am 100% not discussing any illegal activity and it is all legit

• JFL
Reactions: Joshrc, chadintraining and Ron.Belgrade
Yeah shut up and stop acting like nigger you will end up in jail getting fucked by big black men stop it with that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, chadintraining, Niggamaxxer and 9 others
Yeah shut up and stop acting like nigger you will end up in jail getting fucked by big black men stop it with that shit
im 100% smarter than 95% of the monkeys doing ts theres no way i would get caught

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and CoreSchizo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, Alucard69, oily703 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, sb23 and CoreSchizo
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, aestheticsrespecter, drimprovement and 1 other person
"cc dumps" are irrelevant especially after punchmadedev

Niggas will do anything but a real job

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal and boss8055
Just sell drugs, atleast you Get respect for that in jail

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal
more people doing a method dosent necessarily mean less money for them
low iq. people talk, once a site gets known as easily cardable the owners are gonna reinforce security a lottt

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
dont have the social skills for that
You dont need, Im ND asf and still do it

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
are you trolling? i made 40 000kr this weekend only which is about 4k euros
Oh nice, that's insane if you regularly get those kind of sums and no larp, and don't get mugged

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Oh nice, that's insane if you regularly get those kind of sums and no larp, and don't get mugged
no one can mug you here everyone are scared, and thats not insane at all its like 200k a year which is nothing you can make that from one trip to colombia and smuggle in your suitcase and shoes

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
no one can mug you here everyone are scared, and thats not insane at all its like 200k a year which is nothing you can make that from one trip to colombia and smuggle in your suitcase and shoes
kr is sweden, so there should be immigrant thugmaxxers? If you bring your product from colombia, it's easier and more simple bcs u are from there i assume

kr is sweden, so there should be immigrant thugmaxxers? If you bring your product from colombia, it's easier and more simple bcs u are from there i assume
kr is norway and the immigrant thugmaxxers are cucks to big bosses they cant do anything to people like me

Swipe me an iPhone 16 and i will tell you

• JFL
Reactions: UnknowHTN
Everything you are looking in to is outdated and you’ll just end up losing money by being scammed by some monkey on telegram.

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and aestheticsrespecter
kr is norway and the immigrant thugmaxxers are cucks to big bosses they cant do anything to people like me
Norway is insanely geomaxxed for doing crime tbh. Idk, but there are no any kind of mob hierarchies in alot of places, so unless for some reason you are really well known, low IQ retarded thugmaxxers will try to rob u regardless

Norway is insanely geomaxxed for doing crime tbh. Idk, but there are no any kind of mob hierarchies in alot of places, so unless for some reason you are really well known, low IQ retarded thugmaxxers will try to rob u regardless
i have never been robbed and never will and even if i do it will be worse for them then for me

i have never been robbed and never will and even if i do it will be worse for them then for me
U would just be risking your freedom/safety away for some shekels, that some people earn from basically nothing

U would just be risking your freedom/safety away for some shekels, that some people earn from basically nothing
cope selling drugs is the only get rich quick scheme that actually works, everything else is cope or a scam thats why youre broke and im not

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
cope selling drugs is the only get rich quick scheme that actually works, everything else is cope or a scam thats why youre broke and im not
It's not, my friend just got monetized last week on youtube (from 1.5 weeks from starting his channel) and basically has potential of 10s thousands monthly on his hands (he'll hopefully pay for my genio, or atleast help somewhat financially). It's so surreal how fake money is

It's not, my friend just got monetized last week on youtube (from 1.5 weeks from starting his channel) and basically has potential of 10s thousands monthly on his hands (he'll hopefully pay for my genio, or atleast help somewhat financially). It's so surreal how fake money is
"my friend" so you have too leech off your friends success, nice one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chrismoggsss and MA_ascender
"my friend" so you have too leech off your friends success, nice one
Lol, i'm making my own, it's literally a money printer, and besides i basically started this whole thing with him, that's why he'll pay for some of my shit. But he won't pay for my genio probably because he's not :blackpill: enough fuck

is it worth it?

these tiktok emoney mfs are getting to me, might be the new strat to camp cc dumps

ps mods: I am 100% not discussing any illegal activity and it is all legit
insanely high. rich peoples biggest fear is loosing wealth, punchmade dev is an actor, if u wanna make money sell fake cc's and "dumps" on telegram to 15 year olds wearing lightup balenciaga shoes. made 3 racks off that.