catch rate for fruad?

insanely high. rich peoples biggest fear is loosing wealth, punchmade dev is an actor, if u wanna make money sell fake cc's and "dumps" on telegram to 15 year olds wearing lightup balenciaga shoes. made 3 racks off that.
do ppl actually buy cc dumps of tele? they are way cheaper of the dark web and more chance its legit. reselling dark web cc dumps on tele might be the play

No such thing as cc. They only work in specific countrys and even those fixed them. They were popular around 2016 when they still worked, those times are gone. They don‘t work anymore and all that‘s left is scam.

Then there are vcc, they‘re similar to logs (paypal etc), bc they work as rare as anything else as there are 2fa checks most of the time. Fraud isn‘t some iq thing it‘s a luck thing and it‘s small + you‘re a nigger.

Again nothing more pathetic than cc/logs fraud both morally and criminally (you‘re the smallest fish)

And to say „im buying from tor“ doesn‘t mean anything but that you‘re prolly gonna land on a list, get scammed or get low quality/not working vcc. You don‘t even know what‘s opsec and you‘re buying an burner laptop which is the most retarded thing ever. You don‘t know what‘s escrow or truehand, telegram is legit you just don‘t have the connections.

Do not call yourself better than 99%, if you don‘t even know basic stuff.

• JFL
Reactions: Chrismoggsss
No such thing as cc. They only work in specific countrys and even those fixed them. They were popular around 2016 when they still worked, those times are gone. They don‘t work anymore and all that‘s left is scam.

Then there are vcc, they‘re similar to logs (paypal etc), bc they work as rare as anything else as there are 2fa checks most of the time. Fraud isn‘t some iq thing it‘s a luck thing and it‘s small + you‘re a nigger.

Again nothing more pathetic than cc/logs fraud both morally and criminally (you‘re the smallest fish)
u rly think i care how morally acceptable the way i make money is

u rly think i care how morally acceptable the way i make money is
No because you‘re a nigger. Not smart either. Just black. I need retarded people like you to work for me instead tbh

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
And to say „im buying from tor“ doesn‘t mean anything but that you‘re prolly gonna land on a list, get scammed or get low quality/not working vcc. You don‘t even know what‘s opsec and you‘re buying an burner laptop which is the most retarded thing ever. You don‘t know what‘s escrow or truehand, telegram is legit you just don‘t have the connections.

Do not call yourself better than 99%, if you don‘t even know basic stuff.
better than 99% means im smarter than shitskin niggers doing this in their moms basement

do ppl actually buy cc dumps of tele? they are way cheaper of the dark web and more chance its legit. reselling dark web cc dumps on tele might be the play
Again retarded. Im done for today

is it worth it?

these tiktok emoney mfs are getting to me, might be the new strat to camp cc dumps

ps mods: I am 100% not discussing any illegal activity and it is all legit
You can try to join ppl hitting coinbases but do it'll be hard to join the com. or you can become a hacker and go on the dark web to find opportunities but that's hard too tbh just collegemax while wageslaving if youre are a normal civilian

• JFL
You can try to join ppl hitting coinbases but do it'll be hard to join the com. or you can become a hacker and go on the dark web to find opportunities but that's hard too tbh just collegemax while wageslaving if youre are a normal civilian
yea im trying to get into a good school but its just pay to win...

Holy cringe, there’s no way you typed this with a straight face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wrist cry, MA_ascender and depressionmaxxing
yea im trying to get into a good school but its just pay to win...
You're school doesn't matter much it's all about the major, I know super successful people who just picked a good degree to go for and their making like 200k+ a year yet they went to community college but also you can transfer after the first 2 years to a better university if you do really well.

You're school doesn't matter much it's all about the major, I know super successful people who just picked a good degree to go for and their making like 200k+ a year yet they went to community college but also you can transfer after the first 2 years to a better university if you do really well.
wether or not the school matters depends on ur major

“Just become a hacker broo, start hitting coin bases broo”.

Please do not pretend to be knowledgable when all you are doing is coming across as a low iq ape.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wrist cry, MA_ascender and depressionmaxxing
“Just become a hacker broo, start hitting coin bases broo”.

Please do not pretend to be knowledgable when all you are doing is coming across as a low iq ape.
I didn't say to do them? If it was that easy everyone would be doing it, all I'm saying is that is what people are doing now they aren't doing no cc carding fraud bs.

• JFL

idk and idc, i never acc touched anything like that. just faked it and trolled till they sent money. pretend your from chiraq for extra points. lmk how it works for you. and btw this isn't financial advice or anything. i didn't actually do any of this ;)