Catfished by a ltb noodle

CriminalLurker

CriminalLurker

I like lurking
I was on that dogshit app wizz. I was scrolling and I found this htb noodle her profile had "BBC Only" Me being a low- inhib BBC, I messaged her and got a meetup going she mentioned a lot of people messaged her but everyone else was ugly as shit jfl its over for sub-5's (I would rate myself MTN-HTN).
I went to the meetup spot it was a empty and quiet restaurant and waited for her, she walked in and sat down.

I took a look at her face and considered roping in the restaurant bathroom this bitch frauded so hard it was brutal. She looked hideous face full of acne, and had some face fat. I should've just left there but I decided not to like a pussy. Online im low-inhib but in person im a High-inhib pussy. I was still nervous and instead of giving her a hug my high-inhib ass shaked her hand, holy fuck it was so akward, then I tried getting a conversation running but I legit had nothing to talk about and she wasn't helping me out at all

I just said fuck it told her im going to the bathroom and left, Then I realised how over it is for dating went to the back of the bus and cried myself to sleep on the 1-hour bus ride home
But It was just me and a group of htb blondes on the bus presumably coming from tennis training they gave me IOI's but that is a tale for another day

(This all really did happen)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, blatonslatt, aphoria and 4 others
I was on that dogshit app wizz. I was scrolling and I found this htb noodle her profile had "BBC Only" Me being a low- inhib BBC, I messaged her and got a meetup going she mentioned a lot of people messaged her but everyone else was ugly as shit jfl its over for sub-5's (I would rate myself MTN-HTN).
I went to the meetup spot it was a empty and quiet restaurant and waited for her, she walked in and sat down.

I took a look at her face and considered roping in the restaurant bathroom this bitch frauded so hard it was brutal. She looked hideous face full of acne, and had some face fat. I should've just left there but I decided not to like a pussy. Online im low-inhib but in person im a High-inhib pussy. I was still nervous and instead of giving her a hug my high-inhib ass shaked her hand, holy fuck it was so akward, then I tried getting a conversation running but I legit had nothing to talk about and she wasn't helping me out at all

I just said fuck it told her im going to the bathroom and left, Then I realised how over it is for dating went to the back of the bus and cried myself to sleep on the 1-hour bus ride home
But It was just me and a group of htb blonde on the bus presumably coming from tennis training they gave me io's but that is a tale for another day

(This all really did happen)
average bbc only foid tho, did you never do a facetime with her or some shit?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: to be human, mogstars, CriminalLurker and 1 other person
average bbc only foid tho, did you never do a facetime with her or some shit?
Nope she posted tons of stories on her instagram and tiktok and she still looked gl on there so I never really thought about it.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Nope she posted tons of stories on her instagram and tiktok and she still looked gl on there so I never really thought about it.
i mean asians are like the biggest fishers of all time, all kinds of masks and plastic surgery so im not surprised. Should've atleast done a facetime to make sure

• +1
Reactions: CriminalLurker
i mean asians are like the biggest fishers of all time, all kinds of masks and plastic surgery so im not surprised. Should've atleast done a facetime to make sure
I dont normally go for asians but she looked like my type body wise good weight with an above average ass, but she was flat irl jfl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and gooner23
You have pics of the wizz profile

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Dnrd kys rope 0 water jeremy allen white not a molecule blackgymmax

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss and CriminalLurker
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and CriminalLurker
You have pics of the wizz profile
It was a while back I have pictures of her though dm me if you would like to see them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
id still smash

id still smash
There was nothing to smash she was built like this

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
But It was just me and a group of htb blondes on the bus presumably coming from tennis training they gave me IOI's but that is a tale for another day
I might make a post on this sometime in the future